Chapter 5

In the courtyard, Nanami and Shimizu were playing with Kuppuru, well mostly Nanami. Shimizu was just leaning against the tree while looking at the two of them.

Nanami was laughing along while playing with the cat until she suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong, Haru?"

"I just thought of a line for a song. If I don't write it down right away, I'll forget it." Nanami replied.

"Ah, I see. Good luck with it, Haru."

"Thanks!"

While relaxing, the two of them heard a struggling noise. And the voice sounded familiar to Shimizu.

They turned towards the voice and saw Kurusu was hanging on a branch.

"Kurusu-kun!" As soon as Nanami shouted his name, he was startled and accidentally let go of his grip and fell down to the ground, to which Nanami screamed.

Shimizu and Nanami quickly rushed towards where Kurusu had fallen and Nanami apologized for startling him.

"A-are you okay? Shall we go to the infirmary?"

"Did you hit your head?"

Kurusu quickly stood up and slightly shouted at them, "Don't tell anyone!"

"Don't tell anyone... That you saw me here." He told them "Got it?!" And he walked away.

Both Nanami and Shimizu flinched at his sudden outburst but Shimizu was more calmer than Nanami. Nanami was worried, looking at his walking figure.

During lunch hour, Shimizu, Nanami and Shibuya were walking along the hallways.

"What are you going to have for lunch? I'm starving!" Shibuya said to her two friends.

"What would be good...?"

"Anything that has chocolate in it..." Shimizu said to herself but was heard by two of her friends.

"What's you and your chocolate..." Shibuya deadpanned.

"Can't help it. I like anything that's chocolate or sweet." Shimizu replied bluntly.

"I worry about your health, Kotone." Shibuya said in worry.

"Don't have to."

Meanwhile Nanami was just chuckling at her friends' conversation.

As they were discussing what to eat, Nanami saw Kurusu just a few meters in front of them.

"Kurusu-kun!" And with that, Nanami rushed up to him with Shibuya and Shimizu following behind.

"Did you hear about the audition?" Nanami asked.

Huh? What audition? Shimizu looked at her in confusion.

"Oh. You mean the one with Hyuga-sensei, right?" Why does he look so sad? And now that I think about it, Hyuga-sensei is an idol so... An audition with him? Cool.

"Oh, you did know! No surprise... You're a big fan!" Shibuya teased him.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Shinomiya at the opposite of the building. "Natsuki..."

The three girls turned around and Nanami upon seeing the male, called out to him and waved.

"Shinomiya-san!" And Kurusu flinched when Nanami called out his name.

Shinomiya, who had heard his name, turned around and saw the group. When seeing Kurusu, he exclaimed, "Syo-chan! I have great news!"

"Crap!" And Kurusu quickly grabbed onto Nanami's wrist and dragged her.