SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ①

A crossover with one of my favorite anime~! Cause why not? 😏

Wink wonk 😉😉

START~⭐

A young aquamarine hair lady was having a peaceful sleep until she was awakened by her annoying alarm clock. Or to be more specific, someone was calling her.

With her eyes still closed, she furrowed her brows as one of her hands reached for her phone so she could shut it up. She opened her eyes tiredly as she stared at her screen for a good five seconds before declining the call and buried herself more into her covers.

However, two seconds later, someone was calling her again and this time she groaned before accepting the call, not checking who was the caller, and placed it next to her right ear and groggily said, "What the fudge do you want, Yuuji? You know how I treasure my sleep."

"Is that how you talk to your elders, Kotone?"

This time, Kato was slightly awake.

"I'm sorry, Father. Is there something important for you to call me this early in the morning?" She yawned as she sat up properly on her bed.

"It's 11a.m., Kotone." Ryoma sighed before continuing, "One of your relatives visited earlier, and I told him where you were so the two of you could catch up a bit."

"And who is this relative of mine that you speak of?"

"I'm not sure if you remembered but, he is a distant relative and he is older than you by 10 years or younger. Do you recall?"

"Hm, I guess I have someone in mind. But why did you tell him to meet me? You know I'm staying in the Master Course's dorms, right?"

"Don't worry, I've gotten permission from Saotome that he can visit you today. I've already told him the address so greet him properly."

"Fine~ Thanks for telling me, Father."

"You're welcome, Kotone."

Before the older Kato could end the call, the young lady quickly stopped him, "Wait! What time did he arrive at your estate and when did you tell him to come over?"

"He came at around 9a.m. and he'll probably be arriving soon."

Remembering what Ryoma had told her that it was 11 in the morning, she was now fully awake, and Ryoma could only sighed at his daughter.

"Sh*t!"

~Meanwhile~

"Hm... Should I tell her that he was there as well? ......Nah. She'll meet him soon."

~Elsewhere~

~One day ago~

A certain taupe haired male with a pair of golden colored eyes was walking towards his workplace when a fancy car drove past him, not bothering to give him a lift even though both him and the driver knew each other.

The male sighed and just continued walking towards his destination.

Upon arriving at his workplace, he met the driver from earlier and they both walked towards their destination since the both of them work in the same place, not even greeting each other.

The driver has a pair of dull blue-grey eyes and short, slicked-back black hair. His height was average and he held a stoic look while walking along with his coworker to their workplace.