SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ④

Author's Note: Special #2 is finally done! It's short and awful but hopefully you guys still like it!  Another author's note will be written below and it's kinda important so please pay attention! Anyways, enjoy the final~!

Part 4 ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰'꒳'∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·*

It was already evening and Camus and Aijima had already brought the young girl all around the building.

Right now, they were outside the Master Course and Aijima and Kato were playing tagged. Camus on the other hand was sitting by the table, drinking his tea while watching over the two hyperactive people.

Why do I feel like I'm watching two kids... Camus sighed.

After a few minutes, both of them were panting hard and Kato went towards where Camus was.

She climbed onto one of the chairs and stared at the tray of cookies in front of her.

"Are there any chocolate?" She asked.

Camus took one of the cookies and gave it to her.

She accepted the cookie and broke it into half before giving the other half to Aijima who thanked her for it.

She nimble on the cookie and was ecstatic.

After the whole tea time, Kotobuki came.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I believe it's our turn." He said while giving a close-eye smile.

Camus nodded his head while Aijima pouted.

Kotobuki carried the girl and headed to where his two juniors were, which were at the lounge.

The young Kato wrapped her tiny arms around Kotobuki's neck and decided to take a short nap.

This obviously made the male gush at how cute she is.

When he arrived, Ittoki pouted at the scene. "Aw, she's tired..."

"It can't be helped. It's been a whole day." Ichinose told him.

"Don't worry! I'm sure we get to play with her later!" Kotobuki exclaimed.

Just then, Kato slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

"Tired?" Kotobuki smiled while the girl nodded her head sleepily.

She rubbed her eyes and was met with Ichinose's gaze. She reached her hands towards him which surprised the girl.

"Do you want Tokiya to carry you?" Ittoki asked, standing up from his seat.

Kato nodded and Kotobuki handed her towards Ichinose which he struggled to.

I've never handled a child before...

Once settled, the young girl stared at the other two sleepily before she snuggled closer to Ichinose who flinched at the sudden action.

"Kotone is sleepy..." When the young girl mumbled out those words as she closed her eyes, Ittoki and Kotobuki fake cried cause they couldn't hang out with the girl.

Ichinose on the other hand was disappointed and glad at the same time.

"Well, we'll go prepare dinner with the others. Just take care of her, Toki." Kotobuki smiled.

"Okay."

And with that, the two left Ichinose with young Kato who was already sound asleep.

After preparing dinner, the guys decided to head towards where the two were.