Chapter 19

After that, blue light beams appeared around the place and a screen was suddenly shown in front of the group.

"Good evening, idol fans of the nation!" The announcer from the screen said. "We bring you live news of the Uta⭐Prince Brand New Award, the rare title that is awarded when brilliant, new idols appear!"

"Two groups have been nominated! The first group is... STARISH!"

"And the second group is... HEAVENS!"

"HEAVENS." (Ichinose)

"What an amazing aura." (Kurusu)

"Yeah." (Ittoki)

"Hm?" Kato tilted her head slightly when she saw the members.

"It's a miracle." Ichinose started. "According to rumors, they were expected to win the award."

"What? Really?" Ittoki asked.

"I've heard that rumor too." Jinguji mentioned.

"Be that as it may, we will not give up." Hijirikawa declared.

"Yes. That is why we've been nominated." Ichinose agreed with determination.

"A miracle, huh?" (Kurusu)

"In other words, we're on the same level as them." Shinomiya said with a close-eyed smile.

"Yes." (Hijirikawa)

"Let's switch our cameras over to HEAVENS' concert hall!" The announcer spoke and the screen appeared HEAVENS walking down towards the stage.

"Here they come! The members of HEAVENS, nominated for the Uta⭐Pri Award, have arrived!"

Then the audience went screaming.

"Congratulations on your nomination. Tell our audience watching on TV how you're feeling right now." The announcer said as he passed the mic to one of them.

One of them gave a glance and harshly took the mic from him.

"I'm HEAVENS' Otori Eiichi. This nomination is truly upsetting. Is there anything else I could say? No, of course not." A male with dark brown and was wearing glasses introduced himself as he threw the mic back to the announcer.

"Hah? Who does he think he is? Someone who is at the top?" Kato scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"What do you mean by that?" The announcer asked.

"It's unthinkable to compare us to someone else. Isn't that right, angels?" He said and gave a flying kiss to the audience.

"I'm gonna punch that smug look off his face." Kato said with rage as Kotobuki told her to calm down.

"Kira, say something. It'll never be my turn if you don't." The shortest out of the three told the male with black hair and has a pair of yellowish eyes.

"I am HEAVENS' Sumeragi Kira." He introduced himself with a few words.

Hmmmmmm? Kato was slightly confused as she pondered for a while. Where have I seen this face before...?

"Ah~ You never say much, do you?" The short male said.

"I'm HEAVENS' cosmically cute idol, Mikado Nagi. We'll be taking the Uta⭐Pri Award." He introduced himself while doing some cute poses.

And their fans went chanting, "Cutie Nagi."

Kato just frowned at this.

"It's no wonder they're expected to win the Uta⭐Pri Award! HEAVENS' presence is overwhelming!" The announcer exclaimed. "Let's see our second group of nominees, STARISH! We've got a broadcast!"