Chapter 35

It's been a month since the opening artist award and Kato was still back in her hometown. Why? Because a certain someone kept begging her to stay. She really wanted to go back to the others. But after much persuasion from the Kikuchi's head and second son, she had no choice but to stay back.

Few days after the opening artist award, they announced that they will be deciding what to do one month later. So, right now, Kato was back at her mother's home, waiting for the live announcement to start.

"Will you be going back after this, Kotone-san?"

Ah, right. Kikuchi Shohei thought it would be nice for his youngest son to hang out with Kato. So Koutarou, who has a sketchbook in his hands, is in the living room with Kato.

"Well, I should. It's been a month since I've seen them." Kato thought out loud before snickering to herself. "They probably missed me."

Oh, of course they do.

"Yeah, Ryouta-nii has been stopping you from going back... I'm sorry about him." Even though his bangs were covering his eyes, Kato could tell that he was frowning.

But she laughed it off, "Haha, it's fine. Besides, I get to hang out with you more. That's the good part about staying here for a while."

Hearing the word 'hang out', Koutarou's face blew up in steam which worried Kato. "Oh my God! Kouta! Are you okay?!"

Well, feeling Kato's hand on his forehead, and her calling him his new nickname, made him lose his sanity.

"Ah! Kouta! Don't faint!"

After calming the flustered young man down, Yuuji brought some tea and cookies.

"Thanks, Yuuji."

She took one of the tea cups and handed it to Kouta who gladly accepted it.

He needed something to cool him down.

Since the live was about to start, Yuuji decided to stay and watch as he stood by the couch the two were currently sitting at.

"What are you standing there for, Yuuji? C'mon, sit here!" Kato beamed as she patted her right.

"Eh? A-ah, it's fine... I'll just stand here."

"I won't take 'no' as an answer. C'mon, the live will probably take some time. I know you're trained to do this, but just sit with me. C'mon!" Yuuji sighed before slowly sitting down next to his young mistress.

Feeling the weight down, Koutarou was actually nervous and awkward. Kato just asked her bodyguard/butler to sit with her, which he found it something he couldn't do.

Heck, he rarely spoke with the servants back at his home unless there was something really important.

Same goes for Yuuji.

It's not the first time that he was this close with Kato, but with someone else there, he felt awkward. He knows he shouldn't be feeling like this towards his master. Especially since he was older than her, even though it's just by five years.

Age doesn't matter, mate!

Anyway, back to the situation now. In short, Koutarou was slightly embarrassed and awkwards; Yuuji was trying his best to look calm on the outside; and finally Kato was just eager to know what the announcement was going to be.

"It's starting!" Kato exclaimed while jumping up and down on the couch. Yuuji was shaking his head at his mistress childishness while Koutarou was trying to calm the girl down.

"I will now announce the result. After conferring with the other judges, we have decided to hold a concert with QUARTET NIGHT, STARISH, and HEAVENS to determine the Triple S opening artist."