SPECI⭐L #1 ⓟⓣ②

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Part 2 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

The rest of the afternoon, Kato had brought Ichinose to the amusement park and spent the rest of the time there.

Both of them totally looked like a couple and the group obviously didn't like it. They were seething in anger.

"Kotone-san, are you sure this is all right?" Ichinose asked, looking around the crowds as he was licking from his ice cream that both of them bought earlier.

"If you're worried about getting spot on since your debut or maybe people see you as HAYATO, you don't have to worry about it." Kato reassured as she ate, not lick, but ate her chocolate ice cream.

"Okay..."

Since Ichinose had his ice cream on his left hand whereas Kato had hers on her right hand, and the two of them were side by side, Kato decided to take it up a notch.

"Tokiya..."

"Hm?"

"Don't blame me for this."

"What do you mean?"

Kato's answer was silent but she slid her tiny hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Of course, this made the dark-blue hair boy blushed in embarrassment.

"K-k-kotone-san?"

With the group~

"THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!" Kurusu screeched and was about to jump out from his hiding spot but was held back by Shinomiya and Ittoki.

"Syo-chan! Calm down!" Shinomiya said.

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN BOTH OF THEM ARE INTERWINING THEIR HANDS?!" (AN: Now that I think about it... You can imagine Zenitsu here 😂😂)

"Syo-kun!" Ittoki was trying his best to hold down the struggling boy.

"LET ME GO!"

Back with the two~

"Did you hear something?" Ichinose asked.

"Huh? No. Is something wrong?" Kato looked at him with worry..

"No, it's nothing." Ichinose gave her a reassuring smile. "Let's just continue."

"Sure. Let's go." said the girl as she pulled Ichinose's hand along as his cheeks were still slightly tinted with pink.

So the two of them were going around the amusement park just like any other couple would do.

Going to a haunted house.

Riding the roller coaster.

Trying out desserts.

Taking pictures from the photo booth.

Both of them were enjoying themselves to the fullest. And in their mind, they thought the same thing about each other.

It's the first time I've seen her/him having so much fun.

It was already in the evening and the crowd was starting to lessen.

And if we're talking about amusement parks, we definitely can't miss the final attraction. Especially for couples.

The Ferris Wheel.

With hands still intertwining, the two of them headed to the ferris wheel.

The group had already lost sight of them earlier until Ittoki spotted the two of them already in one of the carts.

"Natsuki! It's all your fault that we've lost them!" Kurusu yelled.