SPECI⭐L #3 ⓟⓣ②

"Who are you?"

The four of them, known as QUARTET NIGHT, glared at the two strangers. Kambe just stared at them with a blank look whereas Haru was figuring out what to say.

"Hm? Rei-chan, who's at the door?"

A red haired male, Ittoki Otoya, asked his senior as he along with six other members walked towards QUARTET NIGHT as they had just finished with their morning practice and was about to head to the dining room for lunch.

"No clue. They just entered the Master Course without permission." Kotobuki Reiji hardened his gaze at the two strangers.

The males were having a staring contest until they heard a shout from a far.

"Wait!!!"

They turned towards the voice and saw the aquamarine haired girl running towards the group with full speed.

"Kotone?" QUARTET NIGHT, STARISH, and even Haru stared at the running girl in question. And when Haru called out her name, QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH turned towards the taupe haired male with a glare.

"Gah! Don't kill each other as soon as you guys meet!" Kato Kotone exclaimed as she stood in front of the group, panting. She took some deep breaths before continuing, "I'll explain everything later. Let's all just go to the dining room. I'm sure you guys are hungry from your practice." She looked towards the two idol groups who nodded.

"Haru-nii, let's go. And...... Daisuke....... I'll ask you later. Just follow me."

When Kotone mentioned 'Haru-nii', QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH were surprised.

She didn't tell us she has a brother.

When they arrived at the dining room, Kotobuki, Ittoki and Ichinose went to prepare the food as it was their turn.

They all sat at the table and Kotone was seated in between Kambe and Haru, whereas the others were sitting opposite them.

"Okay, first of all. Guys, meet my cousin who is a distant relative of mine, Kato Haru." Kotone gestured towards the said male who bowed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kato Haru. Sorry for the intrusion."

"Did Daisuke enter the building without my permission?" Kotone sighed before gesturing to Kanbe. "And this, is--"

"Kambe Daisuke. Kotone's fiance."

Everyone in the room, even Kotobuki, Ittoki and Ichinose who just came back with the food, widened their eyes at the sudden information.

Kotone just slapped Kambe's head and glared at him, "Since when did I agree with that?!"

Haru was surprised to see that his partner was hit in the head.

Kambe smirked at the girl but she just continued glaring at him before sighing, "This is Kambe Daisuke. And he's my friend. He's family utilizes abundant financial resources and the latest technology. I'm sure you guys heard of the Kambe family, right?"

The group stared at the millionaire with wide eyes.

"Oh, right. It's been a while, Haru-nii. What do you work as? And is Daisuke your colleague?"

"Yes. We work as police in the Modern Crime Prevention Task Force." Haru explained and Kotone's mouth turned into an 'o'.

"I see. Anyways, Father didn't tell me you'll be coming as well, Daisuke."

"I wanted to surprise you." Kambe smirked towards the young lady who just glared at him, "Wipe off that smirk of yours, Daisuke. I know you're hot and every girl will simp for you, but just stop."