Chapter 31

Anyone here plays ObeyMe?????? Cause I'm currently at lesson 22 and I can't go on further due to not being "powerful" enough haha.... ARGH MY HEART 💘💘💘

And Balance Unlimited is out!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!! KJDSBFSKDJFBKSDBF

I'm sorry, let's just continue 😅

Today, Kato was on a trip with QUARTET NIGHT to discuss the Triple S entry song. They were staying in a cottage that they stayed in with STARISH before for the variety show and new year's calendar.

Right now though, Kotobuki wasn't with them yet as he has to bring Nanami over as well. So it was just Kato and the rest of QUARTET NIGHT members.

Kato was sitting on the stairs playing the acoustic guitar she brought; Mikaze was standing; and Kurosaki and Camus were sitting at two couches each. When the door opened, Kato turned towards it and saw Kotobuki and Nanami.

"You're late." The rockstar said.

"You commoner. How dare you make me wait." (Camus)

"I know. Don't make us wait forever when you're the one who invited us." (Mikaze)

"Haru! You're here! I was so lonely!" Kato exclaimed as she threw herself onto the now flustered girl.

"Kotone-chan! What are you doing here?"

"To compose the entry song, what else? We'll be working together after all." The girl winked at her friend who nodded.

"You're all raring to go." Kotobuki said to them with one eye closed.

"Shut up." (Kurosaki)

"You're the last one here." (Mikaze)

"Yeah. You can leave, if you want." (Camus)

"So mean..."

"They're always like that, if you didn't know." Kato whispered to Nanami who just stared at them. "Ha..."

And so, they sat in the living room, waiting for someone to start a conversation.

"You're not usually so quiet, Reiji." started Mikaze.

"Hey, Reiji."

"Are you listening?"

The said male laughed silently for a while before continuing, "When I realized this day had finally come, I was just so happy!"

"You're overexcited." Kurosaki sighed.

"He's right. We haven't done anything yet." stated Mikaze.

"Let's get started."

"Roger that!"

"So what are we going to do?" Mikaze asked. "We're approaching the song differently this time, right?"