Chapter 12

The next day, the president had called Nanami and Kato to meet in his office.

"What do you think the president wants, Kotone-chan?" Nanami asked her friend as the two of them walked towards the office.

"Who knows?" Kato replied bluntly.

When they arrived, Nanami knocked on the door and the two of them entered.

"Um... Did you call us?" She asked.

"Oh, I've been waiting for you, Miss Nanami, Miss Kato!" The president exclaimed before throwing away the brush and big paper to the ground.

Tsukimiya was there as well.

"I know it's soon, but Miss Nanami, you will compose a new song for STARISH." The president told her as he leaned closer.

"What?!" Nanami exclaimed in surprise whereas Kato was shocked.

"That's great. He's asking you to write a new song?" Tsukimiya asked with excitement.

"Write a song like 'Maji Love 1000%' that I'll want to listen to again and again." He said loudly and kinda begged for it.

"Okay. I'll try to write a song that will make listeners feel happy." Nanami replied with determination.

Songs that will make the listeners feel happy, huh? Shining thought as his shades flashed.

"Work hard, Haru-chan. You made those six into a single group. I'm sure you'll be able to write something amazing." Tsukimiya said as he walked towards them.

"Eh? Actually, I didn't come up with that song." Nanami said softly as she lowered her head.

Kato just side glanced at her friend.

"What do you mean?" Tsukimiya asked.

"I met a prince in my dreams who taught it to me." Nanami softly replied before she realized what she said and gasped.

"Never mind!"

"Haru-chan, you're such a romantic." Tsukimiya told her.

"But there are some pushy princes out there, so be careful. You too, Kotone-chan." He said, squinting his eyes.

"I can take care of myself, Tsukimiya-san." Kato said, deadpanned.

"Eh?"

"Two of you are the only girls in the dorm." He whispered to Nanami.

"I look forward to hearing your new song, Miss Nanami. Spin lots of songs that will turn the world upside down." said Shining.

"Okay."

Why am I here then. Kato thought with a deadpan look before leaving the office with Nanami. But she was stopped by the president.

"Miss Kato. Wait."

"Huh?"

"Kotone-chan?"

"You go ahead first, Haru. I'll catch up with you later." Kato told her before Nanami reluctantly left her friend.

"What do you need, President?"

"I want you to compose a song for QUARTET NIGHT." The president said calmly with his back facing her.

"Huh?"

"EH? Shining, you're asking her to compose for them?!" Tsukimiya exclaimed in shock.

"You have the potential and talent, Miss Kato. I expect something great from you. Make it as wonderful as 'POISON KISS'!" Shining told her as he spinned and stared at her, grinning.