Chapter 33

Sorry for the late update guys!!! (⌣_⌣")
But thank you all for the 5K views!!! ( •⌄• ू )✧

And today's (6 Aug) is Tokiya's birthday!!!! Kyaaaaa!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Let's all wish a Happy Birthday for this beautiful man! 💕💕💕

And on with the story!

When Yuuji went to the basement with Kato on his back, he couldn't help but worry over the girl. It was the first time that her father had fainted; it probably shocked her.

Spotting the car, Yuuji was about to open the back door to place Kato in the back seat, but was stopped by the girl herself.

"I want to sit in the passenger seat."

"But..."

"No buts. I want to sit next to you."

Yuuji reluctantly listened to his mistress and placed her in the passenger seat and pulled the seatbelt over her. The aquamarine hair muttering a small 'thank you' to him. Yuuji then got into the driver seat and started to drive off the Osaka.

"Yuuji... Why did Father faint?" Kato muttered out but it was still audible for him.

He let out a soft sigh before continuing, "I'm not sure myself either. But I heard from Jesse-san that there was a newcomer and he had somehow angered Ryoma-sama. I'm not entirely what the kid did but because of him, your father fainted."

"I don't think a newcomer will easily make Father faint though..." She frowned, thinking that it was impossible for a mere newcomer to make her father faint.

"You would have to ask Jesse-san for the details later, I'm not clear about the details. But everything was settled with the help from Jesse and the others."

"Okay..."

Just then, her phone rang, signalling a message. She switched it on and saw that it was a message from the QUARTET NIGHT's group chat.