Chapter 7: Banishment and Trickery

The Helltaker stood before the portal. It seems that he had opened it but to you, it's unknown on how he did it but any demon already knew how the portal opened before them.

Y/N: "Taker! What in the world is going on!?"

A sudden voice speaks from the void.

Beelzebub: "What is this? Did someone open a portal at last?"

The figure from the void resembled that of a forbidden beast that is meant to be banished from this world of reality, a giant insect presumably that of a fly and chitin spikes on its head.

Beelzebub: "Greetings, little one. I am Beelzebub." It'd greet the Helltaker. "And you must be the chosen one. The King of Hell."

Y/N: "What the fuck is it talking about.." You said quietly to yourself.

Beelzebub: "That means... I am nothing, but your humble servant."

Lucifer: "That absolute fucking liar..."

Beelzebub: "Enter this gateway, your highness. And claim your rightful throne!"

Lucifer: "Hngh.. fuck this!" She'd walk up to the void.

Y/N: "Lucifer!" You shouted at her, quietly.

Lucifer: "Hey, is this a one-way banishment portal?"

Suddenly the forbidden beast changed its tone.

Beelzebub: "Oh fuck!" It'd exclaim.

Lucifer: "Beel! And here I hoped I'd never see your face again."

Beelzebub: "The feeling's mutual, my dear Lucy." It'd sigh.

Helltaker: "Old friend of yours?" He'd turn to Lucifer.

Lucifer: "Don't believe a single word from Beelzebub the Exiled. Most dangerous kind of demon. She is forever sealed in the Abyss." She'd have a bite of her pancake.

You'd walk near Justice.

Y/N: "So.. the fuck's going on?"

Justice: "I dunno, some portal opened. But, it does seem rather familiar though."

Lucifer: "Ask Justice. She was High Prosecutor back then."

Justice: "Huh? Oh yeah! Damn was it awesome! You both should've seen that epic battle."

Lucifer: "If you step through the portal, your soul will get imprisoned too. Only madness awaits you there."

Beelzebub: "I've been here for quite some time and found no madness yet. Quite disappointing really. A bit of mad would be refreshing. All you can find here is darkness.. And loneliness.."

Lucifer: "Just ignore this pest. I'll close the portal after dinner."

Beelzebub: "I'll get out one day. You usurper!" She'd exclaim.