Chapter 19

Happy reading :)

Marcus dropped me off at Lexi's without a second thought. This was normal, and while I was with Lexi they didn't call or text because they knew I was safe where I was. I walked up to her door and before I could knock she opened the door and dragged me in.

"You have thirty minutes! Let's get you hot," She winked and I laughed.

We walked upstairs and into her room. She had a large house but her parents were barely ever home, she had an older brother who was away at college so she was basically an only child. Her brother was nothing like mine, he didn't really care what she did as long as he didn't hear about it.

"Lexi touched up my hair and added small waves to it, it surprisingly looked better than straight hair. I changed into the skirt and shirt and put on my sandals. She touched up my make up and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

If you don't have a spare toothbrush at your best friends house are they really your best friend?

I walked through Lexi's sweet smelling body mist and sat back down on her bed.

"Lexi I'm nervous," I admitted after a minute.

"I know," She smiled and flung her arm around me.

"I don't know if I can do this," I breathed.

"Lydia just remember you don't need to do anything you dont' want to, if he can't respect that then fuck him," She said and then her eyes widened, "No, don't fuck him, for the love of god don't fuck him!"

We burst into laughter and the nervousness faded away, this was Damon we were talking about, I had gotten to know him extremely well over these passed few weeks and I knew I could trust him.

"I won't, don't worry," I chuckled.

"Good," Lexi laughed.

"But I know I'm ready, to kiss him at least," I said. My first kiss had to be special, with Damon I knew it would be, I wasn't expecting fireworks but I know there would be sparks.

"It's about time," Lexi scoffed.

"Shut up," I giggled and smacked her leg.

"I think that's him," Lexi said when my phone vibrated, it was five twentyfive.

"Hello?" I answered on the third ring.

"Hey beautiful, I'm here," I could hear his smile through the phone.

"I'll be out," I said and hung up.

"You got this Lyd, remember my tips. Don't forget no glove no love!"

"Lexi!" I screeched and I blushed a deep red.

"Kidding, now get out there kid, make us proud," She said referring to her stuffed animal collection.

"Bye," I laughed and skipped out the door.

I walked up to Damon's car and got in, I turned to him and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek causing goosebumps on my arms.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," He grinned. He took my hand in his and sped off.

"What beach are we going to?" I asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"It's uh, it's a private beach," He said looking slightly uncomfortable.

"I private beach?"

"Yeah, my family has a beach house and we own the part there," He looked up to see my reaction. It was almost like he was scared I would react badly.