Chapter 29

Happy reading :)

"Our cousins?" I asked confused.

"Not now, but over break instead of us going to Italy, they might come here," He explained, "Dad says the house is going to take a while so they need a place to stay, they were already going to move to America at some point, it just got sped up a little."

"That's so great, we'll have two little girls in our house, I won't be lonely anymore!" I was so excited to have my two little cousins come to America.

"Oh no, not the girls they're staying with their grandparents," He smirked, "The boys,"

"Oh god," And at that I was dead.

*Lunch*

"Theo, Michael, and George," I groaned, my voice muffled by my hands.

"It can't be that bad," Lexi comforted me.

We were by my locker and I was telling her the news Marcus told me.

"Lexi, imagine three more Felixs. Except these ones are under 18 so they can legally beat the shit out of a minor and not go to jail," I cried in despair.

"Wait so who's who?" She asked again.

"Theo is Marcus' age, Michael is Melvin's, and George is my age," I said slamming my head against my locker.

"And this is bad why?"

"Because Lexi! If you think keeping Damon a secret from six of them you can't imagine nine. There is no possible way I could stay with Damon and hide it from them," I was getting heated trying to make Lexi understand.

"Don't panic," She said trying to calm me down.

"Lexi What if I have to break up with Damon?" It had just occurred to me that I would probably have to break up with him in order to keep this from blowing up in my face.

"Hey don't think that way, we'll figure it out together,"

"Okay," I allowed.

"Now about your cousins," She trailed off.

"What?"

"Are they cute?"

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"Let's go to lunch before your brother notices somethings up,"

"Let's go,"

We walked all the way to the table and sat down, I had no appetite so I quietly sat so as not to call attention to myself. The boys of course were being their noisy selves.

"When are we throwing a rager?" Brian asked, mouth full of god knows what.

"I still need to talk to Rosa, she wants to have a family game night tonight so maybe we can convince her instead of relying on her insane pills," Marcus laughed.

"Lydia why aren't you eating?" Joseph asked from across the table, dammit I had been caught.

"I uh, I," I couldn't think of an excuse before Marcus caught on.

"Lydia why aren't you eating?" Suddenly everyone's eyes were on me.

In that spotlight I had an idea.

"Marcus what were you doing last week?" I smirked.

"What do you-" He suddenly realized what I was hinting at and grew silent.

"Yeah I don't think mom would have any problems hopping on a plane to kill her hookah smoking son," I grinned.

"Who the fuck taught her to be such a snitch?" Marcus growled at Melvin, "You need to grow out of that habit Lydia,"