chapter 7

two weeks went by. only another 2 weeks left of the trip.

in that time, sirius and remus have been getting to know each other. they have gone on numerous walks together, sometimes alone, sometimes with the others. they have asked each other questions but not much about their pasts. remus could tell sirius had gone through a lot and didn't want to pressure him into telling him anything and sirius felt the same to remus about his past. despite knowing eachother rather well at this point, they knew they had still only just met and that there was still more to find out about each other.

lily and james were getting rather close. james was rather adamant on trying to get lily to 'fall for his charms' but lily is stubborn and it will be tough for james to get her to fall as quickly as he hopes, however she seemed quite drawn to him already.

as a group they had visited a lot of remus' favourite places as a kid and had also had numerous beach and restaurant visits, movie marathons and moments where they could relate so easily with each other.

remus was rather glad. he was glad no one had pointed out his scars or asked questions or made fun of him for them. he felt happy around these people who only two weeks ago were complete strangers to him. as for sirius, his feelings towards him only grew despite the amount of times he would try to ignore it.

thankfully, his bruise had pretty much gone, leaving only a small tinge of darkness to his skin where it was. luckily no one had noticed this, it would be rather awkward to try and lie about how it got there in the first place especially since lily could already smell a rat.

the sky eventually started to grow dark, the orange and yellow sky consuming more darkness by the minute.

lily and james had decided that we all needed a night out in order to celebrate 'new friendship', so decided on going to the local bar just down the road for a bit of partying. Remus wasn't too keen obviously but agreed anyways.

He paces his room whilst Peter sat on the bed looking at him.

"rem you look fine" peter laughed out and remus rubbed the back of his neck.

"but don't you think this is just too- well-"

he pauses for a while before shaking his head.

"i just don't think this is going to give off the impression that i've been to parties before and i'm not just some nerd who stays at home all day and night reading books" remus huffs out.

"rem if i wasn't mistaken i'd say you're trying to impress someone" peter speaks up leaving remus in silence. remus paused in his steps and looked at peter with a serious expression on his face. "rem you look great okay?"

remus' expression turns into a smile as turns to look in the mirror. he was wearing a pair of black jeans that showed off his legs rather nicely, all matched with his usual style; a shirt underneath a new baby pink jumper he'd gotten just before they decided to take this trip. he had a pair of black converse on and with that he had his hair in its usual messy state.

remus let's out a long sigh "you're right, thank you pete"

he grins and gently nudges him before leading the way down the stairs into the kitchen. he keeps his phone in his back pocket and pulls his sleeves to cover his hands as he turns the corner.

remus stops in his path as he sees sirius, lily and james all ready to go but his eyes, they were fixated on sirius, who was leaning against the wall swiping his phone screen.

sirius was wearing black skinny jeans, with rips at the knees. he wore a black and red rolling stones band t-shirt and obviously had his black leather jacket on. his hair was tied up into a bun, a few strands dangling down his face and on his hands- silver rings with engravings that made him look ten times hot- i mean cooler.

lily turns to look at remus, who's jaw was dropped to the floor. lily clears her throat, a smirk wiped across her face as she leans her back to james's shoulder. remus looks over at lily immediately and sirius' head looks up from the phone screen. james is short to follow but his eyes didn't go to lily or remus, they went to sirius. remus watches as james's lips curl up into an smirk and soon follows his eyes to sirius who was looking at remus as if he'd just seen him walk around with nothing on. remus tilts his head as james bursts out laughing. sirius quickly changes his expression and looks to james, a panicked look on his face as he had been caught staring.

"will you two get a room already?" james manages to say over his laughter as he heads for the door.

"a w-wha-" sirius mumbles out. Both sirius and remus were now bright red.

the front door swings open as james makes his way outside.

"seriously- the sexual tension between you two is unreal" lily says laughing as she skips out the door after james.

remus's eyes go wide and so do sirius'. a small chuckle comes from peter as he taps remus on the shoulder before walking out after the others. remus and sirius stand staring at each other for a few seconds before remus clears his throat and follows quickly after lily and james, leaving sirius to lock the door.