chapter 22

TW- light smut

this is literally only light smut but please if you choose to read i've warned you that there's smut lmao. if you do not feel comfortable reading this chapter, skip to the next one. thank you. :)

"w-what-" sirius manages to get out from the amount of shock he was in.

"i love you too sirius." remus whispers to him. "i really do."

sirius stares at remus for a second, his eyes flicking back and forth between his eyes and his lips. he pauses before quickly pushing his lips against remus'.

just like that, the fireworks were back again. the kiss was deep, passionate, and greedy. they'd been longing for another passionate moment like this since the last time, only this time they were alone in a room.

remus' hands cup sirius' cheeks, as sirius' hands wander to remus' waist, pulling him closer and gently caressing the skin there. remus was too in depth with the kiss to even care that he was laying on his now healing gashes. they were still causing a bit of pain but he didn't care. he only cared about this moment.

that's when sirius breaks the kiss.

sirius pulls away from remus' lips and begins trailing needy kisses along remus' jawline. even though this pleasured remus and made small soft moans escape from his lips, he quite liked the thought of dominating sirius.

remus runs a hand up to sirius neck and quickly pushes him down so he's laying on the bed. remus then climbs ontop of him, straddling his waist with a smirk on his face.

sirius let's out a small noise of shock, as he sees remus press his lips back to sirius'. this time the kiss was painfully slow and even though sirius tried ever so hard to speed up the kiss, remus refused to.

remus ran his free hand back down to sirius' thigh, slowly beginning to caress it as sirius whined against his lips, still attempting to speed up the kiss. remus ignored this whine however. instead he continued the kiss still painfully slow.

"needy already are we?" remus says against sirius' lips, smirking down at him.

sirius whined again and moved his hand down to remus' bulge, seeking a reaction of neediness from remus too. remus' lips let through a breathy moan when sirius began running his thumb over the bulge with little friction.
remus growls slightly when he sees a smirk grow on sirius' face, knowing very well he knew exactly what he was doing to remus. remus begins pulling off sirius' shirt and once it was off, remus threw it onto the floor next to them before leaning down and kissing along sirius' chest.

sirius hissed quietly at the amount of pleasure remus was giving him, getting more and more turned on by the minute and the bulge becoming more obvious through his jeans since the room in the jeans was getting less and less by the second.

remus' hand trailed back down to sirius' jeans, all the while still kissing down his stomach. remus unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down the zipper, his palm rubbing against sirius' bulge.

"p-please" sirius whined as he bucked his hips up to remus' hand.

remus chuckles and leans down nipping lightly at sirius' ear.

"such a needy pup"

remus pulls down sirius' underwear, gulping at the sight. he was big. sirius smirks when he notices remus blushing.

"like what you see moony?" sirius says, arrogantly.

remus looks up and pushes his palm to sirius' tip, smirking when he sees him groan from the pleasure.

"someone's being awfully cocky today" remus says as he pulls off his own underwear.

sirius then stares directly at the sight. he clears his throat and takes a big inhale.

"something wrong babe?" remus says smirking as he kisses down sirius' stomach.

"n-no nothing w-wrong-" sirius stutters, feeling butterflies exploding in his stomach.

remus chuckles and begins to kiss down sirius' v line painfully slow causing sirius to whine and bucks his hips yet again.

remus again let's out a small chuckle as he takes sirius' tip in his mouth.

sirius let's out a deep moan of relief.

knock knock.

remus chokes slightly as he quickly pulls off of sirius and pulls up the covers as he scurried to cover them. sirius blushes dark red as he fights to cover them both too.

james swings the door open, standing in the doorway horrified.

"i-" sirius says but is cut off bye james' loud hush.

"don't say anything" james says.

remus and sirius look at him just as horrified as he was looking at them.

"i- have come- to tell you both- to keep it down" he whispers before nodding at them both and quickly shutting the door.

remus looks at sirius and sirius looks at remus, both their faces still horrified.

"i think... maybe we should just-" remus says before getting cut off by sirius.

"-cuddle instead... yeah i was thinking the same" he says, both of them quickly jumping up to throw on their clothes.

what an experience.