final part

the final part.

5 years later...

throughout the past 5 years, life has gotten better for the five of them.

starting with sirius and remus finally starting to date, a few days after they almost got caught having.... you know.... seggs.

then, in the meantime, they were welcome to live at the potter's. euphemia and fleamont liked the new additions to the household since they all had their pros to them.

remus was always very good at tidying up after everyone; especially james and sirius. lily always offered to help with dinner and peter always offered to help with the shopping.

in fact they loved them.

remus stayed in sirius' room, which was sometimes a big mistake since he was extremely messy and extremely clingy. obviously thats never a good mix.

whilst remus wanted to get up to clean sirius' room, sirius would want him in his arms and complain when he wasn't. however, remus didn't find it so annoying, he quite liked sirius' clingy side.

a month after that day, james and lily finally confessed their feelings for each other and began dating too. besides, remus and sirius had seen them sneaking to each other's rooms late at night. it was bound to happen at some point.

peter eventually decided to go back home, but came back to visit every now and again whenever he could. lily's parents were more than happy to hear that lily was beginning her life in the world but obviously wanted her to visit at some points. so every time she went home, lily would bring the three of them.

lily's parents adored remus, especially her mother. as for sirius and james... they liked them for sure- but their childish side really wasn't helping them on that part.

after 2 years, at the age of 20, sirius being 21, they all decided to move out. sirius and remus wanted to take that step to have their own house together as they thought they were ready, and james and lily did too.

so they did.

remus and sirius moved into a lovely, modern house and james and lily? they moved in 2 houses down from remus and sirius' house, in another lovely, modern home.

remus and sirius loved living together. at the beginning, remus was rather nervous that sirius would eventually begin to get on his nerves but actually as time went on, remus noticed just how much he loved living with sirius. and sirius loved it just as equally.

TW- mentions of ED

remus started therapy to help him with his eating patterns. they were very successful and remus found them extremely helpful. sirius definitely helped a lot. he would always encourage him to eat proper amounts and would always give him the biggest hugs to reassure him it was okay to eat more than he usually would and sirius would also always remind remus of how proud he is. remus loved this man. with all of his heart.

remus began eating properly again, he began eating 3 meals a day, with the help from therapy and his wonderful boyfriend who never left his side, not once.

TW- ended

within the next 3 years, a lot more happened.

they all got the jobs they wanted. sirius began working at a car dealership, remus began working at a school, james got a job in finance and lily became an accountant.

they had many holidays together, many exciting moment and many visits. they never lost touch, not once.

and then came some exciting news....

lily and james found out they were expecting a baby boy. remus and sirius were over the moon since they wanted their own kids, and needed some experience on looking after a kid.

and once baby harry was here, they were beyond the best uncle's ever. harry loved them.

at the age of 23 and 24, sirius popped the question to remus. he got down on one knee with the most beautiful ring remus has ever seen and asked him to marry him. sirius looked so nervous, he was stuttering over his words and remus found it so damn adorable.

and what did remus say to this question?

of course he said yes.

so remus and sirius got engaged, helping lily and james every now and again to babysit harry.

and life?

life was perfect. they were without any worries and had no problems anymore. remus didn't miss home one bit. he was happy with his life now and for once in his life, he'd gone years without a being injured. life was amazing. and god he was so glad he went on that trip because he met the most amazing people he's ever known and has made the best friendships and relationship he could've ever asked for.

and remus wouldn't have it any other way.