author's notice pt2.

hi guys, update on the story situation.

i have decided i'm going to write a new wolfstar fanfic, mixing up a few ideas of mine and also a few idea recommendations of yours!

if you guys would be interested in reading my story, i will get writing right away. if it turns out no ones really interested then i'll probably put it on hold for a little bit and write it another time!

it will be called hopelessly devoted.

in this story none of the maraunders will know eachother - as per an idea i was given! remus will be magic as well as the others but will join school late basically as where he's from (muggle world) magic is forbidden and witchcraft (like back in the 1800s) is seen as the devil's act where he is from. the maraunders will become friends throughout the story through remus (sirius being his love interest and school bad boy, james being the school heart throb and peter being the school quiet boy). lily will also be in this story and become friends with them all (and seeing as she's the only one who isnt quite literally throwing herself at james, she catches his eye)

this is the description:

his memory? mostly lost.
his life? forgotten.
a new group of friends? quite possible.

travelled from another reality, where magic is forbidden, a boy with a gift.
within this new reality he has discovered, where magic is accepted, a boy with a dark past and future.

" im home... no.
my only home was with him, the man i once loved. he reaches into his pocket. he pulls out a letter and his eyes well immediately. his soft, petite fingers trace the ink letters on the parchment. the writing was his. his dear sirius'. and of his final words written were; hopelessly devoted. 'but i thought this was all just a dream' he thought to himself 'or was it?' "

if you guys are interested in reading this, vote or comment on this chapter or dm me!
again thank you so much for all the support, i have a lot more plans for my future stories and hope you guys will enjoy them!
- Oli <3