Sorry... But this is important!

Hey.... I know you all want to read a story but that will have to wait for a moment. I am in the most pissy ass mood right now and for a good reason. One of my best friends got in trouble today. (I'm NOT going into all of the detals.) But she did slap another girl and that girl (apparently everyone is afraid of her when she gets mad) was not happy. But my so called "best friend" of mine gets scared REALLY easily. So,of course, she slapped her out of fear. Well that other girl named Sammie said that she would beat the fuck out of her if the teacher didn't come for my friend. So my friend gets in trouble and she starts to cry because like I said she would never do that just randomly to someone. So then, Sammie starts to talk like she is badass and says that she was crying her eyes out. Now she said that like she won some war going on. To be REALLY honest, I was about to punch her and say, " if you're all badass then come at me!" By this point, I really don't care if I get kicked off the D.C. trip. It's a stupid trip miles from your loving home and friends. I was sooooo mad that if the world was a cartoon, you would see smoke come out of my ears and my face would be really red. I was so pissed. To be honest, I've been in more fights that her. And I will say that all of these fights were to defend myself from bullies and random people off the streets. The number of fights I've been in were......... 15. I think she's only been in like 10? 7? Somewhat of a low number than mine. So, she needs to stop acting like she is a badass when she isn't. Sorry, I know some people don't want to hear drama but that is what happened. Erin! If you read this, I feel sooooo sorry for you and I will help you! We all will. (By that I mean all of your friends Erin.) I bet tomorrow she will be sad. I'm making her a picture for her tomorrow so be prepared Erin! Well, once this is published, I might make my new chapter so.... Pray that I will be in a better mood and that I won't be lazy! Bye!!!!!!!!!!