The Talk

My POV
I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes. I can't believe she did that!!! She's knows that I am sensitive about people looking at my pictures! I went to my room and locked the door. I went to my desk and hid my book somewhere where no one will find but me. Then I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. After awhile I heard a knock at my door. "Go away..." They knocked again. "Please, go away..." "Taylor, we need to talk..." I got up and unlocked the door. It was Eyeless Jack. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to say sorry..." "It wasn't your fault EJ, Kennedi basically forced it in your hands so..." "I know, it's just...." "I know what you mean EJ." He came in my room and we both sat on my bed. ( you know where this is going right?) We talked about random stuff then I noticed that he was "staring" at me. "Um... EJ? Why are you staring at me?" ".... Oh! Uh... Can I see that picture again?" "Um... Why?" "Cause I want to look at it again..." I grabbed my book and gave it to him. He flipped to the page. He "looked" at it for awhile. "Uh...Taylor this is actually a good picture, did you draw it?" "Yes..." "Well you are a great drawer to make me blush." "I-I made you blush?" I was shocked. I made him blush?!?!? "I-I..." I was at loss of words. Then his hand grabbed mine and his fingers intertwined with mine. I was blushing like mad. "U-U-Uh... J-J-Jack?" I asked . "Taylor..." He lifted his mask and came closer. Then I felt his lips touch mine. He started to kiss me passionately. I was shocked for a little bit. He's kissing me... He's KISSING me!!!!! Then I started to kiss back. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied and he growled. His hand traveled down to the "no go zone." He places his hand there and starts to rub. I gasp and he takes this opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. He explores every inch of my mouth. I moaned in pleasure.

Kennedi's POV
Taylor hasn't came out of her room for awhile now. Did I push her too far? I went to Slender. "Hey, do you know why Taylor isn't coming out?" "No I don't child." "Ok." I walk out of the room and sit on the couch. Rachel came over and sat by me. "Hey, has anyone seen EJ?" asked Toby. "I think I saw him go upstairs a little while ago." said Rachel. "Well, I'll go find him." "I'll come with you!" I said. I really didn't want to but I need to find Taylor. So we walked upstairs and stopped at her room. Toby knocked on the door.

My POV
I heard a knock at my door. But we didn't separate. His hand was still on my "no go zone" but it was inside my underwear. His hoodie was well off and my hands were on his 6 pack outlining it. He growled and laid me down on my bed. He took off my shirt and threw it somewhere. Then I heard a voice. "Taylor? Are you there? Please answer!" Then we separated quickly. "Oh no!" EJ said quietly. "What?" "I didn't lock the door!!!" He quietly yelled. "😐... Oh shit..." I said worriedly. "Taylor?" "Uh... Yes?" I yelled back. "Can you open the door... We need to talk.." "N-no!" "Why?!?" yelled Toby. "Cause... Potatoes!" "Taylor!!" "Me and EJ stared worried.

Kennedi's POV
"Taylor!" I was starting to get mad. "Taylor!" "Please just go away! EJ isn't here!!!" "Wait, how did she know that we were looking for EJ?" asked Toby. I started to get suspicious. "Alright... we're going!" I said. We stood there for a minute.

My POV
"So~Where were we?" he asked seductively. I blushed again and he leaned on me and we started to make out again.

Kennedi's POV
Me and Toby heard a voice... a MALE voice say "So~ Where were we?" I was mad. I then realized that the door was unlocked.(don't ask HOW she knows!)

My POV
We were making out then my door burst open. We both say up but it was too late. "Kennedi! I-I thought you left!!" I screamed. "Nope!!! What the BLOODY HELL are you doing to my friend Jack?!?!?!" "Uh... Talking?" Kennedi's face was red with anger. Get the HELL OUT Jack!!!!" she screamed. Jack grabbed his hoodie and ran. Kennedi looked back at me... Angry. "We are going to have THAT talk." she said. Oh shit...