Saved?

Slender's POV
I came back to the mansion to find it totally destroyed. Really? Ugh... I wish they could clean after themselves... I walked around the mansion. Hmm... Are they all out? No... The girls can't be outside unless they are with the others... Then I heard the door open. "Holy shit!!!! This place is a mess!" "What the hell?!?! What did those girls do?!?" I walked out and I saw all of them standing at the door. "Oh uh... Hi Slendy..." said Ben. "What happened in here?" I asked. "Well we left the girls here so..." "Uh... Slendy?" I turned around to see Toby. "Yes?" "They aren't here..." I stood there staring at him. They wouldn't leave right? "What?" "Slendy. They aren't here.... I guess they were in Bens room cause it's the only room upstairs that is the most damaged..." We all stood there for a minute. Then the TV started. We all looked over shocked. Then we saw Rachel. "Rachel!!!!" yelled the CrookedMan. "Hello?" asked Rachel. She smiled when she saw us. "Yes! I did it! Anyway, you guys have to help us! We were kidnapped by 5 guys and we are in a small house on a mountain side! I believe we are.... We are in Muskingum county, on the big hill there! Please hurry!" "Hey! What are you doing?!?" yelled a man. She screamed and the little camera was turned off. The CrookedMan was really mad. "We need to go save them!" yelled Jeff. They all grabbed my shirt and I teleported where they are.

Rachel's POV
They took my camera away. The very tall one slapped me hard across my face. It burned like fire. I laid there on the floor crying. Kennedi and Winter just stared at the ground. We need help to come faster. I hope Taylor is ok... We heard a loud scream earlier downstairs. We all assumed it was Taylor. Help... Please.... Hel-...

Kennedi's POV
Rachel passed out on the floor. That smack had to hurt. It sounded like thunder. Me and Winter weren't doing any better. Winter was now dizzy and very weak and my leg hurts like hell... We aren't chained up but they gave us wounds so we won't get very far. Stupid people... Stupid men... I wanted to mind talk to Taylor but she hasn't responded yet... I hope she isn't dead... Dear god don't let her be dead!!!!!

Time skip cause nothing happens for a while....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Rachel woke up and we heard screams from downstairs. What the hell is going on? Then I see the door get knocked down. "Toby!" said Winter. "Yep. I'm here and the others are too. Hey guys! I found them!" They all came up to our room. "Are you children ok?" asked Slendy. "Yeah..." I said. Ben came over to me. "Hey Jack? Do you think you can heal them fast?" "Yeah." He healed us really fast. "Thanks Jack." "No problem... Oh hey? Have you seen Taylor anywhere?" We all stared at each other. "Um, no we haven't seen her but we heard her scream earlier." He stared at us for a moment. "Where is she?" he asked coldly. "I believe she would be downstairs in the basement." said Winter. He walked out of the room very fast. I followed him and so did everyone else.

Jack's POV
I walked downstairs very fast to get to Taylor. God, if these stupid males hurt her, they are going to pay! I got to the door and opened it. I walked down the stairs very quietly. It was really dark but I could make out my surroundings. Then I see a limp body over at the far corner. Taylor!?! Is that you!?!? The limp figure didn't move. Nononononono.... I said in my mind. I walked over there and crouched down to the limp body. Yep. This was Taylor. Anger flew through me. "Taylor? It's me... Jack!" She didn't move. Nononononononono! Don't let her be dead! Then her leg moved a little. I relaxed. Ok, she's alive... Hopefully... She moved a little bit more. "Taylor! It's me Jack!" After about 1 minute, she answered back. "J-J-Jack? I-Is that y-y-you?" Happiness filled inside of me. She looked up and her hair had grown so long, that it was covering her left eye. (Don't ask how that works after a day!) I looked up to see that her hands and arms were over her head and her hands were in little metal cups. I grabbed the key that was on the table and unlocked them. Her hands fell limp and hit the ground. I stared at her face for awhile and moved my hand over to left eye to move the hair out of her face. "No! Don't touch me!!!" I bring my hand back to me quick. She started to cry. She never yells at me... Why doesn't she want her hair out of her face!? Then I realize that her tears are only coming out of her right eye... Not her left. I quickly brush her hair out of her face. She flinched back crying heavier. I stared at the wall, flames burning inside me. Then the rest of the Creepypastas came down and stopped. "What the hell did you do now?!?" yelled Kennedi. I looked back at Taylor. Then I got up and faced them. "I didn't do anything but help her. But those sun's a bitches are dead!!!!!" ( let me clarify that they only killed 3 men) Slender stopped me. "Tell us what is wrong Jack." We all turned to Rachel who was right beside Taylor. "She doesn't have her left eye..."

Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!!!!! Yes, I'm adding my OC creepypasta to this story. Well I hope you all like it! Thanks for the 410reads!!!!! Byeeeeeee!!!!!!