In The Mansion

Kennedi's POV

"Wait, you want to make all of us... Creepypasta's?" I questioned. Everybody else had their mouth opened, especially Taylor. "Yes child I do. Hoodie, Masky, take these girls to the mansion. Toby, you can take Taylor, if you want." Wait... What!? No! She's walking with us!

My POV

Toby basically dragged me there. "Wait Toby! I want to walk with my friends!" "Nope! You're walking with me!" He said smiling. Ugh... Well at lease stop dragging me... I can walk... I got my hand free somehow and stopped. "Hey..." He whined. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were having fun while dragging me!! I HATE being dragged... I can walk you know?!?" He just stared at me. "Well, I was trying to hurry, and it would take us forever to get to the mansion so..." "Well, I'm not getting dragged all the way there!" He stopped and think. Then he smiled. "Well... what about this?" He then picked me up bride-styled and ran again. "I don't like this either!!!" I screamed while blushing. "Well... I do!!" Ugh...

~~~~~~~ time skip cause I'm lazy~~~

We soon came across the mansion I saw earlier. "Well... We're here!!" "Um... Toby? Since we are here, can you put me down?" "..... Nope!" Ugh! Why won't he put me down?!?! We came up to the door. Holy mother of things!!! This door is huge!!!! Toby asked me to open the door but I refused. (I'm such a rebel!!!😁😁) he sighed and kicked open the door. (GTA bitch!!! Lol jk) Toby ran inside and up the stairs. "Ohhh~ Toby is getting it on tonight!" "Shut up Ben!!" Yelled Toby. I blushed. He came up to a door and opened it by kicking it. He set me down on the bed gently like I was glass. "This is your new room!!! Um... I'll get your door fixed though... Sorry... Well night!" Then he closed the door and left me alone. I wondered about Kennedi, Winter, and Rachel. Where are they? Slender said they will come but where?!?! Oh well, might as well get some sleep... I got under the covers and fell fast asleep... Somehow.😐

Kennedi's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. Ow... Then I see Winter and Rachel waking up. "Ugh... Moaned Rachel. "Ugh... I now hate Masky..." Then someone with a blue mask came in. Wait... That's Eyeless Jack! Taylor always liked him... For some reason... "How are your heads?" He asked. "They hurt like hell..." I said. "Well, take this medicine and you should feel fine in about two hours." He gave us the medicine and started to walk out. "Wait!" I yelled. "Hm?" "Where is Taylor?" Upstairs. Toby took her up there a little while ago." "Wait! She's... With him?!?!" I screamed. Ever since he tied us up... I hated him. He better not get too close to Taylor or he WILL know what pain is!!! "Well, get some rest, and you'll see her in the morning." We all got under our covers and closed our eyes. I hope Taylor is ok. Soon... I fell asleep.

Not a cliffhanger!!! Yeah!!! But anyway, hope you all like this and have a wonderful day! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii people!!!!!!!

And where did you get baiiiiiiiiiiiii from jk jk but anyway I don't know what to say so you know just keep reading and stuff... YA! Ok any way BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁