Im Ok... I Think?

My POV
Kennedi left the room and left me alone with Jack. I stared at my bare feet and wondered if I could get another eye. Could I? I don't think so.... Maybe I should ask Jack? No... My face... My face started to burn. "Ow!" Jack lifted his head up. "You ok?" "No... My... face hurts..." He came over and lifted my head up to his. I can see him.... But not in detail though... Stupid me... I should've fought back... I am I so weak?!? He brushed my hair out of my face and stared. He then got some lotion. "Close your eyes-I mean your eye, sorry." I closed my EYE and he rubbed the lotion on my face. It was real awkward... When he was done he asked, " Is your face burning now?" "No... Thanks..." He nodded his head and went for the door. "I will be back. I have to get something, ok? Stay." He walked out and slammed the door. God... What's with him??? Did I make him mad? I probably did... Yea me... I stayed where I was for 2 hours. When will he be back???? I'm hungry!!!! Owwwww!!!! Damnit!!!! My face is hurting again!!!!! Jack!!!!!! Come back!!!!! Please!!!!!
After awhile, he didn't come back so I couldn't take it anymore and got up and walked slowly to the door. It took me awhile to get to the doorknob but I got it and opened the door. I walked out and I couldn't even see the living room. I walked hurriedly to the couch and held on it. I looked over at the stairs. There's NO way I'm going up the stairs... I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I searched the cabinets for the contacts that Jeff wears. I found it and put one in my eye. (It was a very big struggle...) I could see better now! Yes! I walked out the door and stared at the front door. Should I leave? Jack kinda left me and I haven't heard from my friends in awhile... I stood there for a minute then decided to go out for a little bit. I walked out and turn around and stare at the mansion. Goodbye for tonight... I heard a noise and ran away from the mansion. I kept running until I found my house. A wave of sadness washed over me. I can't go back... My mom will freak... Maybe I'll just visit Zeus... I run up to the window and crawl up my house like Batman. I look in my room and see... my room. Where is Zeus? I unlock my window and walked out of my room. I see Rusty all grown up in my brother's room. I walk all over the house but I can't find Zeus. "Zeus! Where are you??" I whisper. I go to the backyard and open the door. I look and I see a big stone in the grown. I walk up to it and it read:
The dog who lies here is our Zeus. He was cute, adorable, kind, sweet, (ect.) He will always be remembered by our family and by my daughter, Taylor. Sweetie, if you are reading this, I'm sorry. We all missed you, Zeus especially. I started to cry. Zeus!?!?!?!? Nooooo!!!! My buddy!!!!! Waaaaahhhh.... No, why did you have to leave?!?!? No.... I fell to the grown and sobbed. "No... *sniff* W-Why... Did you leave? You a-a-always cheered me up.... And now y-y-y-you are g-g-gone... Whhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" I hugged the stone. "WHY DOES THIS WORLD HAVE TO BE CREUL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I screamed. I heard someone get up and try to open the door. I quickly hid behind our old fat tree. My aunt Chirstie came out. She looked around and went back inside. I guess I left everything... I walked back to the little grave. I hugged it and cried. "I will always love you... Zeus..." I kissed the stone and walked to the gate and opened it. I looked back and walked off.
Jeff's POV
I woke up and walked downstairs to the bathroom. Where are my contacts? I looked around and stared to get angry. "I told them NOT to mess with my contacts!" I walked out and slammed the door. "Alright, who took my contacts?!?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "We didn't take them..." said Ben. "Well, someone did!!!" Then Kennedi came busting out of Jack's study. "Where is Taylor?!?!?!?!?" Rachel came running down the stairs. "I can't find her!?!?!?!?!?!" Ethan came down too. "Anybody find her?????" Winter came out of the basement. "Nope!" "Taylor is gone!!!!! We need to find her!!!" Ben leaned over to me. "I bet Taylor took your contacts..." I nodded. Where is Jack? Shouldn't he be screaming like these nutcases? Shouldn't he be worried about his girlfriend????? I wonder... He did leave his study with Taylor still in it... He wouldn't leave her in there?!?!?!? He's got explaining to do...

Hey!!!!! Sorry, I didn't know what to write soooooo...... Here! Don't worry! My dog Zeus hasn't died yet. He's still healthy and walking. I typed "walk" way too much....typed it 12 times... Wow... Oh! I have now 500 reads!!!! Woooooooooooo! Yes! Thanks! Well I have to go! Bye!!!!