Getting kidnapped...wonderful.

My POV
I woke up to see Jack above me sleeping. (That came out wrong...😖) I was laying on his lap on the couch. I smiled and carefully got up trying not to wake him. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk. As I was doing that Rachel came downstairs to the kitchen. "Hey..." she said still tired. "Hi!" I wasn't sleepy at all. (Don't ask). "How are you doing?" I asked my sleepy friend. "Alright, I guess... *yawn*" Yep, she was really sleepy. "Hey why don't you go back upstairs and get more sleep cause you are still very tired." "Alright... Night Taylor..." She walked back upstairs and I heard the door close. Good I thought. She looked like she needed more rest. Then I felt 2 arms snake around my waist. (That seems to happen a lot...) I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth. "Shhh.... We don't want to wake everyone up now would we?" I rolled my eyes. Jack. I turned around and hugged him back. "Morning to you too." I said in a whisper. He chuckled lightly and hugged back tighter. (not like a bear hug). I got some cereal out and poured it in the bowl. Jack just got another kidney like usual. We ate in silence, then we heard a loud crash outside. We both ran outside to see Kennedi and Jeff fighting. I sat there mentally laughing my ass off. We both pried each of them off and held them. "Jeff!!!!!! I swear I'm going to-" "Your not going to do anything right now!!!" I screamed cutting her off. What did he do? I asked her. He came into my room without knocking on the door when I just got out of the shower!!! Really? "Jeff! You know there's a thing called knocking!!!!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry!!!! Ok?" "Well you really should knock Jeff." said Jack. "Whatever." Then he went back inside. Kennedi dusted herself off and we all went inside. After awhile the other pastas came down to eat. "Hey guys. Slender is coming back today so we need to clean this place up!" yelled Masky. We all stared at him then got up and started to clean.

Time skip because I can~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all cleaned the house, the pastas had to leave to go kill cause they haven't done that in awhile. Me and ma buds waved bye and we all flopped on the couch. "Well, we have 4 hours until Slender comes back... What do you guys want to do?" asked Winter. Then Rachel smiled. "We could play on the Wii in Bens room!" she yelled. We all looked at each other. We all smiled and ran upstairs to Bens room.

Time skip again cause I'm lazy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all playing on the Wii, but then we heard a loud noise from downstairs. At first we all thought it was one of the pastas so we ignored it. Then Rachel went to the bathroom. (Dun Dun Duuuuuuun! Jk jk jk)
Rachel's POV
I finished going to the bathroom and walked out. I heard talking from downstairs and went to investigate. Then I saw 5 older looking men in the living room talking. Oh no!!! What are we going to do!?!?!?!?!? I ran back to Bens room and told them what I saw.
My POV (again)
What?!?!?!? There were random people here!?!?!?! We need to fight them! "Ok! Let's lay out some rules really quick." said Winter. "We are NOT going to fight them cause we will get hurt or one of us will die. Now... We need to hide so they can't find us! Ok?" We all shook our heads. Then I started to feel really sleepy. I looked at everyone else and they seemed to notice too. Without a word we all fell to the ground. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. No... Must hide... I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see them. I heard the door open. "Look! There are 4 young girls up here!" "Let's take them!" Oh, Slenderman.... Please hurry and help us!!!! ANYBODY!!!!! I wanted to yell out to our now kidnappers but I felt too drugged to do so. One of the men picked me up and walked downstairs. I was put in some kind of vehicle. I heard other bodies drop to the cold surface. No... Please.... Someone out there.... Please help us!!!!!!

Ok!!! There!!! I have a story!!!! Feel lucky that I did cause I'm still not in the best mood. But oh well... (I about wrote ho... 😆😆😆) well, looks like me and my friends are in trouble so..... Yeah.... Well bye!!!!!!!