Party?

My POV
The boy looked up to Kennedi in shock. "Kennedi!??!?!? Omg! Everyone is wondering where you went!!" Kennedi pushed Masky off and hugged her best friend. I smiled seeing Kennedi with her best friend again. EJ hugged me from behind. "I'm not the only one that thinks that they belong together, right?" I laughed. "No, everyone thinks they are dating. It's actually really funny." Then I felt his hot breath on my ear. "Kind of like us?" I laughed quietly. "Yeah, kinda." Then Ethan looked up at us. His eyes went huge. "Taylor?!" "Yep! I'm here too! Along with Winter and Rachel!" "So, you two know him?" asked Masky. "Yeah, he goes to our school." we both say in unison. I walk down with Jack holding my hand. (Hey! I have had my friends do this!!!) Ethan saw Jack and hid behind Kennedi. "Don't worry, I won't take your kidneys!" said Jack. Ethan then stood up only to realize that me and Jack are holding hands. He looks at me weird then I give him a look saying we're just friends. He understands and looks around. Then Slender pops up out of nowhere ( like usual...) and scares the living hell out of Ethan. Me and Kennedi try to hold in our laughter. "Who is this?" We explain and Slender nods. "Alright, Toby! Show him is room!" Toby came and grabbed Ethan's hand and dragged him to his new room. Ben came up ,ignoring Kennedi, and asked us if we wanted to play video games. Jack said no but I said yes. ( bitch I love me some video games!!!!) So me and Ben played video games while Jack and Jeff watched. "God damn it!!! How are you beating me!?!?!?!?!" yelled Ben. "I dunno, maybe you suck at video games." He glared at me. "Hahahahahaha! Ben!" laughed Jeff. "Shut up Jeff!" Jack chuckled. "To be honest Ben, it's funny to see you angry at losing." Ben angrily stomped away while we all laughed. "Jeff, can you go get him?" "Sure." He left and I got up to stretch. Then arms snaked around my waist. I squeaked and turned my head. "Let me guess, another hug?" He laughed. "Yes..." I looked at him. He has something on his mind. "What are you thinking about Jack?" "Hmmm... nothing." "Jack." "I'll tell you later." He then let go and sat back down. Jeff came back with Ben. "Alright Taylor, let's see you beat Ben again!" yelled Jeff. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my controller.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were still playing games when Kennedi came in the room and unplugged the PS3. "Aww... come on Kennedi! We need to see Taylor beat Ben!" Jeff wined. "Well I need to tell you 4 something cause you guys didn't hear me talking so, we are having a party when Slender is gone." "Where is he going?" I asked. "Somewhere, he didn't really tell me but anyway, you all going?" "Hell yeah!" yelled Jeff. "I'm going!" yelled Ben. Jack nodded. "Kennedi... you know I'm not a party person..." "Aww... come on Taylor!" yelled Jeff. I looked at everyone. No Taylor, parties are not your thing... Don't go... I shook my head no. "Sorry, I'm really don't like parties..." "Aww..." wined Jeff. "Come on! Let's go" Jack came up to me. "Hey, meet me up in my room in about an hour, ok? I need to tell you something." "Ok!" Then he left. I was alone in the living room. I was starting to get bored so I went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room when it was exactly an hour. I went to EJ's room. I opened the door to see...... him getting dressed. He turned around and saw my very red face. ( he had no shirt on and is pants were loose and unzipped so....) He chuckled and zipped his pants. He walked over to me. "Glad you came." "Yeah..." He ushered me into his room and closed his door. "So, you really don't want to go? You're just going to stay up here alone?" "Yeah, I'm not much of a party person..." "Neither is Hoodie but he's going." "Well, that's his choice, not mine." "I really do want you to come though..." "Why?" He paused for a moment. "Well, first we don't have this opportunity a lot and second, it's a lot of fun. It's not like school parties, believe me... we are more fun here!" I laughed. "Please go?" I looked at him. I finally gave in. "Sure... but if any of them start to flirt with me, I'm going upstairs and locking my door. He laughed. "Don't worry, I won't let that happen! Neither will Kennedi." I smiled and hugged him. Then I realize that he doesn't have a shirt on so I pull away from him. "Hey..." he wined. "Sorry, you don't have a shirt on..." "Hahaha! Taylor, you've already seen me without my shirt on!" I growled. "Don't talk about that..." "Well, maybe we can complete the cycle and YOU can take your shirt off." My eyes got huge. I jumped up, opened the door and ran away from his room. "You perv!!!!!" All I heard was a dark chuckle coming from his room...

Hey guys and gals!!!!! Woo!!!!!!! Almost to 200 reads!!! Yeah!!!! Sorry I had WAY too much Mt. Dew and now I'm hyper!!!!!!! Well, I'm gonna go but you all.... Bye!!!!!!!