The preperations.

My POV
Slender left to go to his brothers. Everyone got the rooms ready for the party. I was in the kitchen helping Hoodie and Masky cook food. "Hey Taylor, what are you going to wear?" asked Masky. I stared at the wall. Really, nobody asked me this question before. "Um... I don't know..." "Maybe you should wear something casual like, short shorts and a tank top!" I blushed. I've never worn those clothing items before and I'm especially not going to do so at this party! Ugh I swear... I know Masky can be a perv at sometimes but, seriously?! "Maybe y-you should wear something cute!" said Hoodie. He never really studdered around me. Probably because I'm usually quite. "Um, cute?" I asked. "Yeah, like... " He trailed off thinking about this way too hard. I laughed. Then I heard a crash. We all looked up to see Smile, knocking down a shelf...( don't question it!) "Smile! Stop it right now!!!" yelled a very angry Jeff. Then I hear someone running into the kitchen. "MASKY!!!!!!!" Then I see Masky thrown on the floor. I laughed that I realized it was Toby. " Toby!!! Get the hell off me!!" I laughed harder. "Nope! If I'm making Taylor laugh this hard, then I'm not getting up!" "Toby, get off my brother..." said Hoodie. He grunted and got off. Then he stared at me. "Taylor!!!!!" He ran at me and ingulfed me in a hug throwing me down on the floor. "Hi Toby!" Well, I should call them "huggles" cause he gives me a hug and a cuddle. He let go and started to bombard me with questions. Ugh Toby, I like you but just SHUT UP!!!! Jack, realizing that I'm getting impatient with Toby calls me over to help. I smile and walk over. "Thanks." I whispered. "No problem." The rest of the day we decorated the whole house with party stuff. When we were all finished, we sat down and rested for a bit. Kennedi and Jane went somewhere leaving me alone with the boys. (oh fucking fantastic) "Hey, Taylor! What are you going to wear?" asked Jeff. Why do they care??? "I don't know..." "Are you going to wear something sexy?" asked Dark Link. I blushed with anger. "No" "Hey Taylor! Did you know that we have a pool? You gonna swim with us?" asked Toby. Ugh!!!! So many fucking questions!!! And why do they care?!?!!?!!? " I don't know!" "Maybe you should wear a bikini..." said Jeff smirking. I swear I'm going to blow up. Yeah I forgot I'm in a room with a bunch of pervs! ( hey Toby can be a perv at times.) As that thought went through my head I got up and walked to the kitchen for a snack. Then I came back to see Ben, Jeff, and Link playing a game. I sat down and ate. Then all 3 of them started to whisper quietly. I got suspicious and asked them what they were whispering about. They were quite for a moment then they smiled. "You'll see..." said Ben. Then they put in a game in. Are they seriously going to play Grand Theft Auto? I didn't pay attention until Link called my name. "Hey Taylor~" I was scared now. "This is me and the girl is you~" His character was in the strip club with a stripper dancing in front of his character. I blushed madly. "Maybe you can wear that~" I blushed even harder and ran upstairs. " Hey! Where are you going?" "Away from you pervs!!!" Then I slammed my door shut. God these boys...

Hey peoples!!!!!! Here is a story!!!! Hope u like! Oh, I reached 240 reads!!!!! Thanks!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😍😍😍😆😆😆