A Surprise Visitor

My POV
I felt someone right beside me. Whoever they were, they were squeezing the life out of me. I opened my eyes to see the sun starting to come up. The sky was orange and the forest was waking up. Then I realize that there are 2 hands around my waist. I looked over on my left to see Jack. Still sleeping... I think. Then I turn my head to the right to see Toby fast asleep. Both of their hands were around my waist. I blushed and mentally told myself not to sleep between 2 guys. This was very awkward. I stared at the sky until I had the great idea to poke them. I poked Toby first on his forehead but didn't wake up. Mad, I poked him in the chest a little harder. "Stop... Let me sleep for a few minutes Masky!" I laughed quietly. I kept poking him till he opened his eyes. "Oh... Uh hi?" he said still very sleepy. I turned around to poke Jack but he caught by hand. "You are not poking me." "Aww...." I wined. Toby rolled over and I turned around. Watching Toby roll around like a kid is actually pretty hilarious. Then I felt two arms snake around me and pull me closer. "Jack?" "Hm?" "What are you doing?" "Hugging you. Is that a problem for you Taylor?" "Um... it kinda feels like we're cuddling..." He laughed at my comment. He hugs me tighter. I blush a little bit. Toby was done rolling around and looked at us. I waved sheepishly at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him out of Jacks hug. Toby does the same thing Jack did. "Hey..." wined Jack. "Shut up Jack, you already got your chance with her, now it's my turn." said Toby. "Toby, give her back, I had her first." "You already had your turn at the mansion, it's my turn!" "Um, guys?" "Toby, no one cares. I had her first!" Are they seriously fighting over me? "Toby! I had her first!" wined Jack. "No Jack! You already mouth-raped her! She stays in my arms!" "I didn't mouth-rape her! I kissed her and she even kissed back!" Please do we have to talk about that? I blushed. "Who told you that Toby?" "Ben did." I think Jack just mentally face palmed. "Dude..." "Guys?" They still ignored me. Then I got out of Toby's arms and kissed them both. I had their attention now. "Guys, we need to get back to the mansion. They are all probably wondering where we are so let's go." We all got up and walked to the mansion. I was again between both of them and they are both holding my hands. I blushed lightly. We finally made it to the mansion and they both let go of my hands. We walked inside and Ben and Kennedi looked at us. "Um, where were you guys?" asked Ben. We all stayed silent. Kennedi then grabbed my arm and took me upstairs.

Time skip of my character dressing ~~

I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock. "Come in!" Then Jack came inside. "Sorry to interrupt but you forgot your necklace." He held up my necklace that my dad gave to me. "Omg! Thank you Jack!" I went to grab it but he raised it much higher. "Jack! give it to me!" "On one condition, you kiss me and I might give it back." "Might?!?!" He chuckled. "Fine! But I want my necklace back though." I moved his mask up higher and kissed him. It lasted for about a minute until I pulled away. "Necklace, now." He chuckled and gave me it. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Jack hugged me from behind. Then I heard a loud bang from downstairs. I ran out of my room with Jack and stopped at the top. Masky was holding a boy around Kennedi's age on the grown. Kennedi came flying through the door only to be stopped too. "Let me go!!!" Wait I heard that voice before! Kennedi must have known it too cause she walked over to the boy. "Ethan?"

Dun Dun Daaaaa!!!! Cliffhanger!!!! Oh well, so any way I hope you all enjoy and I'm almost at 200 reads!!!! Yeah!😱😝 thanks a lot and bye!!!!!!!