Chapter 2

Woah.

Out of all the places that Jade has ever taken me this is by far the most impressive. This place looks so expensive, so dangerous.

As far as I can see everyone at the club is wearing all black. It must be the theme for tonight.

There are dimm white lights shining from the ceiling to highlight the strippers on the floor.
I try to look around to get a good look at my surroundings, but Jade drags me straight to the bar.

The surface of the bar is made of sleek black marble. Everything in this place screams 'rich and expensive.'

Jade and I are about to take our seats when three men in all black suits walk in as if they own the place. All the people of the floor part for them just like the red sea.

I wonder who they are? I think to myself.

"So 'B' do you plan on getting laid tonight?" Jade teases knowing fully well that I'm still a virgin.

Her and I are complete opposites. She the wild child of us two, she lost her virginity in high school and has no problem having one night stands, but as for me I want to wait. As cliche as it sounds, I want my first time to be special and when the time is right I'll know.

"No, I will not Jay. You know I'm saving myself for the right moment." I say back confident in my answer.

"Fine little miss 'saving myself for the right moment', you can at least have a few drinks with me."

"I'll have a French Martini with lemon instead of lime," I tell the bartender who is now waiting for Jade to order,
"I'll have a Gin and Tonic on the rocks please." She tells him before winking at him.

Jade is such a flirtatious person and she's so bubbly and confident I can't help but admire her. I could never put myself out there like she does and that's probably why I've never had a boyfriend or any sort of male companion.

The bartender gets back with our drinks and Jade downs hers like it's nothing and asks for a round of tequila shots.

I'm sipping on my martini when I have the sudden urge to pee. I swear I have a bladder the size of a pea. "Jade, do you know where the bathrooms are?" I ask.

"Nope," she replies "I've never been here before but they're probably in the back."

"Okay." I tell her as I hop down from the bar and walk towards the back. There's so many people that its hard to see where I'm going, but the heels give my 5"4" form an extra few inches.

There are no lights back here so I'm literally stumbling in the dark. I keep walking further in to the dark hall when I see a door. I put my hand on the door handle and as soon as I'm about to open it I hear a bone crushing scream on the other side of the door.

Why the hell can't I move? I'm so scared! What's happening on the other side of this door? I need to leave this is dangerous!!

"WHERE IS MY MONEY?" I hear someone yell! I can't see what's happening on the other side of the door, but I can tell the guy's angry. "Break his other arm." He says casually to someone else and I hear another scream. Right here in this moment it takes everything I have not to vomit where I stand.

I'm terrified, but I can't move. My body is screaming at me to run, but I can't seem to respond. What's wrong with me?

Even though I can feel with every fiber of my being that something bad is about to happen I stand and listen anyway.

The mans whose arms are getting broken is screaming and begging for mercy, but his screams aren't half as terrifying as what I hear next.

BANG!

And the screaming stops.

It takes me a minute, but come to a realization of what happened.

They shot him. And I scream.

My legs get their feeling back and I slowly start to back away from the door. My hand flies to my mouth.

Did they hear me? Of course they did.

The door is slammed open and the three men from before walk out. They all turn their head and they lay eyes on me.

I turn and run down the black hall as fast as my feet will take me in four in heels. I have to get to Jade we have to get out of here. They killed that man. Would they kill me too?

I push through the crowd and make my way back to the bar to find Jade.

"JADE! JADE! We have to go NOW!" I exclaim to here in a string of panicked words.

"What? Why, the nights just getting started?" She asks waiting for an explanation.

"They killed somebody! They broke his arms and shot him!" I whisper scream to her not wanting to cause a panic.

"What? Who?" She asks me obviously not caring about the fact that someone JUST DIED!

"I don't know but they saw me and I don't want to be next! Let's go!" I grab her arm and drag her out of her seat.

I look back and see that three men have caught up to me whilst I was talking to Jade.

We'll waste too much time if we try and make it to the front exit, but just at the right time I spot a side door and make my way to it with Jade in tow.

I push open they heavy side door and see that it leads to an alleyway.

"Jade, we made it out." I breathe out in relief. That relief is quickly gone when I don't hear her say anything back. "Jade?" I ask again.

When I turn around I see that its not because she didn't want to speak its because she's unable to.

One of the large men from before are holding a piece of black fabric over over her face as she squirms in his arms. I go into even bigger state of panic when when her entire body goes limp. I turn around to run the other way, but I find myself crashing into brick wall.

No, not a brick wall. A man.

"Hello kitska, are you lost?" He says looking down at me. And I don't get the chance to reply before I feel the prick of a needle against ny skin and just like that I'm out like a light.

His eyes are the last thing that I see.