Chapter 12

A/N: her outfit 😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella's POV

After Nadia left the house I took a shower and washed my hair. She told me that she would take care of clothes, hair, and makeup so I don't do anything to my appearance. I just wrap myself in my robe and wait.

I almost dose off while waiting for her but the sound of her screaming prevents that from happening because my eyes shoot open.

"ELLE I'M BACK!" She screams like a maniac, the house is empty so it echoes throughout the entire thing.

"Hey, why are you-..." my sentence is cut slap in the middle when I see her. Whoa! To say she's beautiful would be an understatement she's gorgeous. She's wearing a two piece skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination because the outfit hugs her curves just right. Her hair is pulled up into a tight high ponytail and shes wearing champagne colored heels. Gosh, everything about her is perfect. Do I even want to walk in beside her?

"You look amazing!" I tell still in shock from the beauty that is her.

"Aww, thanks but just wait until I'm done with you." She grins evilly. I'm sure she has all kinds of torture devices in those bags.

"Hahaha I can't wait." I say sheepishly. She picks up on my sarcasm, but instead of her feeling bad for me her grin gets even wider.

"Let's go the club opened an hour ago!" She rushes excitedly.

Nadia pinched, plucked, and battered my face for 30 minutes straight after she curled and styled my hair. I felt a sense of release every time she pulled away from me.

"And done," An obvious accomplishment for both parties, "here's your dress and that box has your shoes in it. I'll get the car pulled around so just come down when your ready." She walks out after saying.

She already told me multiple times that we were late so I pull off my robe and start to get dressed. The dress I pull out is not at all what I was expecting. Half of my body will be out in this dress and how the heck am I supposed to wear underwear? I wonder, knowing Nadia she knew already that I wouldn't be able to wear any. I'm so against everything about tonight, but I don't want to make us even more late than we already are so I pull the dress on and slip on the heels after. The shoes are the best part of the outfit by far, but I don't have time to admire their beauty so I touch up my lipstick and head downstairs.

When I make it to the bottom of the stairs Nadia is leaning on the wall impatiently.

"Finally. Let's go," she says heading for the door. "Oh, and you look bomb by the way." She compliments and smile at her kindness.

There's a black SUV waiting in front of the house and a man I don't recognize opens the door for Nadia and I before walking around and getting in the drivers seat.

"Who's that?" I ask suspiciously.

"Oh, thats my person driver." She replies casually as if personal drivers are normal, but I guess in her world they are.

We've been driving for a while and I start to wonder who exactly the Volkovs are, but I don't dwell on it too much because for the millionth time today, Nadia starts up a conversation.

"Hey Elle, tonight you should have fun, get drunk, dance on men, tables and whatever other surfaces you can find. I mean this might very well be you last party night, so take advantage."

The car comes to a stop and Nadia's driver comes and opens the door for us. Once we're out of the car I breathe in the not so fresh cool night air. I wrinkle my nose when I catch a whiff of whats in the air. Cigarettes. There's a guy standing outside puffing that vile cancer stick.

Nadia's driver doesn't seem to be comfortable after seeing him because he speaks up and asks politely. "Would you like an escort to the door Miss Volkov?"

"Yes, thank you." She replies and I'm glad she excepted, I feel a lot safer now.

When walk towards the entrance of the club and head straight for the front of the line. The security at the door must know who she is because they don't even ask questions, she just told them I was with her and they let us both in. 

"Oh and don't bother picking us up after. You can head home for the night." She turns and tells her driver. He nods in reply and turns to leave. 

The club is way more massive on the inside than it looked from out. There's a really high ceiling and attached to it are multi colored lights. There are people on the dance floor that are doing more of dry humping than dancing.

My assessment of my surroundings is interrupted because Nadia starts to drag me towards the bar. She takes a seat on one of the leather clad stools and gestures for me to take up the one next to her.

"Tequila shots baby!!" Nadia is so enthusiastic about the idea of shots that I bunker down and throw them back with her. At about our fifth round of shots I feel like dancing.

"Dance with me!" I yell over the loud music playing in the background. I grab her arm and pull her toward the floor with me. We start to move to the rhythm of the music and soon enough Nadia is nowhere to be found and the person I'm with isn't female. I slowly move my way back towards the bar because I don't want to cause trouble.

The seats that we occupied before are now taken up by others so I find one on down the line. I order a martini, because I've had enough of the straight stuff tonight. The flavor of the drink is sweet, but sour and bursting with artificial fruit flavors. I'm surprised by the the sudden taste.

I wonder where Nadia went so I turn around on the stool and face opposite of the floor. She's probably using the restroom or something. The song in the background changes and I remember what Nadia told me on the ride over here, so I decide to take her advice. I hop off of the stool and head to an empty table and use one of the chairs to climb on top and dance. I don't know if its the liquor in my system or the crowd gathering around the table but I do know one thing, I feel sexy. I've never danced so erotically in my life but the voices of the crowd get louder as I go and I think to myself I'll have to remember to thank Nadia later because I'm having a better night than I thought I would.

 I've never danced so erotically in my life but the voices of the crowd get louder as I go and I think to myself I'll have to remember to thank Nadia later because I'm having a better night than I thought I would