Chapter 16

Isabella's POV

Its been two days since that psycho spanked me like I was a child. The pain in my backside was so severe I cried with every step I took. I didn't want to move at first but that all changed when I heard a monstrous growl come from my stomach. I was starving, so I didn't have any choice but to move. I'm not allowed outside the room, so my meals have been delivered to me.

I've been alone in this house contemplating my life's decisions. I NEVER should've went out with Jade that night. If only I'd grown a spine and just told her no, none of this would've happened. I'd probably be cozying into my seat early before anyone else made it to class, waiting for the moment my professor would smile and greet me. I used to live for mornings like that and its only been like 2 weeks since then and almost everything has changed.

It must be real convenient that there isn't anyone to look for me. I only have one parent left and he haven't spoke to me in so long that he's probably forgotten that he had a daughter in the first place not that I meant anything to him anyway.

I can't say I'm disappointed by the lack of communication because I don't want to speak to him anyway. Everything around him end up broken and destroyed, I guess that's why I'm shattered to bits now. He's the reason I'm the way I am, so introverted and closed off. I hate letting him live rent free in my head, but I can't help it I'll never forget. Ever. I'll never forget the the yelling and screaming, the slamming of doors, the sound glass breaking.

"Elle. Elle! Are you okay? ELLE."

Everything is still. I'm so close to reality but I can't quite grasp it I'm stuck. I feel hands on me shaking me, but the tight grasp on makes it worse.

"No, no... don't touch me stop! Don't touch me! Please, don't touch me."

"Nadia, what the hell did you do to her?" A booming loud voice demands.

"I didn't do anything Nicky, I swear. She was shaking and crying when I got here."

My voice is hoarse, and my throat sore from my screams. "Jade?"

"No, its Nadia remember? Who the hell is Jade Nicky? And what's wrong with her?"

I've never seen her like this. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I know someone who might.
-
I step out of the room and make a quick call to Domenico. I hadn't let her see the other girl, because I didn't want anymore problems on my my hands than necessary, but this is necessary and entirely so.

Domenico agreed to bring the girl which I was knew that he would. They should be here any second now.

Before long I start to get restless, but the door bursts open.

"B!?," Jade calls out bursting through the door, "What did you do to her you bastard?"

Taking me off guard she launches her body towards me nearly tackling me to the ground. Domenico grabs her be her waist and holds her back.

"What did you do to her? Answer me! You think you can just run around doing whatever the hell it is you want huh? Well news flash you fucking can't! You don't know who she is or what she had to go through to get to the state she was at do you? The countless therapy sessions, the night where I had to hold her terrified and shaking body." Jade spits at me in pure rage.

After her rant she turns all her attention the the one who needs her most and in the meantime it has me thinking... what happened to Isabella?

I leave Jade and Nadia in the room with Isabella while I head to my home office to find the file that I requested on Isabella. I'm just about to open the file when Domenico barges in through the doors.

"Do you really think that right now is the best time to be working?" He asks and his face hold the same exact expression as Jade's did, he's angry.

"This isn't work its a file I had drew up on Isabella." I respond calmly. His anger doesn't effect me, not in the slightest.

"I don't think that's wise. On the ride over here, Jade told me some things about the girl that I wouldn't want anyone to discover about me from a file. If you really want to know that badly, if you really want to help her which I can tell that you do, you'll let her tell you herself."

I toss the file down on the table and rake my hand over my face. It's frustrating not know things that seem to be so important. I'm nog used to being out of control of, well everything. I can't remember the last time I walked into a situation unprepared, empty handed. The knowledge I hold is usually the upper hand I have against others, mainly my enemies, but Isabella isn't an enemy.

Right?
~
A/N: there might be grammatical mistakes in this chapter because you guys have been begging for more! Also writers block has been getting to me and I'm running out of ideas. I hated seeing comments and watching you guys vote on the story without being able to give you more but anyways here's the chapter. Sorry its so short.

QOTD: Do you guys watch anime? If so, whats your favorite show?

For none anime lovers, whats your favorite fast food restaurant??

NEXT CHAPTER AT 600 VOTES SEE YALL THERE!!