Chapter 3

A/n: (Kiska) means "kitten" in russian if anybody was wondering
———————————————————————

"мы должны были просто убить их и избавиться от них, как мы сделали с тем другим парнем." Someone says in a language I can't understand.

"Ugh." I groan, my body is aching all over.

What in God's name happened? Am I dead?

I open my eyes slightly to see a white light. Oh my goodness! I'm dead!

"Is this heaven?" I say out loud.

Just as my eyes start to get used to the bright light someone comes to stand over me blocking the light.

"Are you God?" I asked the person standing over me.

"No kiska, I'm the devil." He says back to me.

Its all starting to come back. I was kidnapped. They killed somebody. Jade! Oh God what happened to Jade?

"Please don't kill me oh dear God you killed somebody! I heard him scream! You killed somebody and Jade, What happened to Jade? Did you kill her? No, no, no!" I start babbling out in a panic.

"Calm down kiska." He says to me. His voice is very soothing, but I can't calm down. "Domenico, go get the girl." He orders one of the other men in the room.

He comes back with Jade in tow. Now that I know she's alive my nerves are more calm. Jade's mascara is running down her face so I can tell she's been crying.

"What did you give me? You drugged me." I say to my kidnappers.

"It was just a light sedative." He says back ever so calmly as if he didn't kidnapped me at all.

"Who are you and what are you going to do to us?" I ask still terrified of the murderers in front of me.

"Well my friend here suggested I end your lives and dump you in the ocean, do you think thats fair?" He says casually.

"No, please don't hurt us. We won't tell anyone what happened I swear." I plead with him hoping he'll show us mercy.

"You aren't suggesting I let you go are you Isabella Cameron?" He asks almost in a teasing manor. He smirks at me knowing he has the upper hand.

How the hell does he know my name?

"If you aren't going to let us go and your not going to kill us, what's going to happen?" I ask with fear loud and clear in my voice.

"Well your coming with me... back home to Russia." He says.

"Domenico." He calls out the the other man in the room. "Have the guy finished clearing out their apartment yet?" He asks.

"All done boss." He replies back.

"Good. Put them in the car and meet me at the plane, I have some last minute business to attend to before we depart." He says before walking away and leaving us with the man he called Domenico.

Depart? This is really happening. I got kidnapped and now I'm being shipped off to Russia.

I don't know where the sudden surge of bravery come from but I call out to him. "Wait! You can't do this-," I don't get to finish because he cuts me off.

"I can do whatever it is that I want because when I'm around I'm in control. You'd do well to remember that before you decide to open your mouth again." He spits out in anger and authority.

All I can think about is the fact that I didn't even have to pee that bad I could've held it and saved myself and Jade all the trouble.

I literally despise my life.