Chapter 19: The Hunt and The Child

Note: Alright my doods! Here is the next chapter of the series! But this story will primarily involve Boba hunting his way to the center of the Vacuo White Fang Encampment and I can promise you, someone will end up getting disintegrated by Boba's highly advanced weaponry.

If you doods have any ideas you want added into the story then don't hesitate to comment down because I'm accepting all sorts of ideas.

Ok so I would like to ask everyone a question, I'm considering the possibility of a Interdimensional gate appearing in Vacuo for Jaune to discover a whole new world, if you would like to see this happen comment down your approval to see this extra layer of content.

———

In the dead of night where many of the stars are flaring in the sky like hundreds of fireflies all lighting at once with a massive almost shattered moon still in the night sky, most in this side of the world would be asleep except for the nocturnal and those who choose to work under the starry sky.

A sand lizard pops out from underneath the cooling sand as a way to avoid overheating from the sun's rays, the lizard slowly walks forward only for it to dig back into the ground as a slick hoverbike zoomed past over.

The man on the back had Besker green armor on with a jetpack on his back and a green T-Visor Helmet was swiftly driving through the great bronco desert to finish a mission that had been given to him by his Lord, Jaune Arc. And Boba Fett will complete his given mission.

Boba Fett was a Hunter in service to the Arc Family since he was a kid and when his own father, Jango was a Hunter for the same family but now Jango is located in the Arc Family Cemetery with Boba taking up his fathers work.

The Green Armored Hunter was an extremely skilled warrior and having been trained by the empress's personal knight Jeremiah in combat, Boba is confident in himself.

Several beeps is coming from the armored hunters belt prompting him to grab a disk like object from said belt, boba activated it to see who was calling to reveal a hologram of a man in a lab coat with the right sleeve torn which exposed through the hologram a light blue color which in truth is a golden arm, the hologram figure has golden hair and a pair of red rim glasses.

"Lord Jaune" Boba greeted with his deep voice though contemplating if he should stop to kneel down properly to his superior "Boba, have you arrived at your destination?" "No, My Lord. I'm several clicks away." Jaune nodded to look down at the pad that's in the blonde man's hands.

"Good, now you'll be entering enemy territory. The VBWF had repurposed an old Vacuo Military Bunker once used during the Great War 90 Years Ago so they would have time to repurpose and enhance the technology so assume automated defenses, along with a wall surrounding the bunkers opening and some guard towers to ward off incoming Grimm.

"Now I need to add onto your objective. Your primary goal is to kill Tyrian Callows which hasn't changed but I've heard rumors that the White Fangs Vale Branch has been supplying them with military grade weaponry from atlas including the blueprints to their Paladin Mechs, locate the blueprints and bring them to me so I can take it apart then build it back up to sell to the Vacuo Military as a Arc built battle mech.

"Your next objective is to locate the bunkers primary mainframe which I'm certain from the schematics I had Professor Midnight give me would be in the lower floors of the bunker. Understood Boba?" The Blonde Genius exclaimed to which the green armored warrior nodded in compliance with his orders "Yes, My Lord"

The Hologram shuts off indicating that the call between Master and Servant has ended prompting the armored warrior to clip the projector onto his belt.