Chapter 18: The Mandolorian

Note: alright my Doods! I'm back from a long series of soul searching and I believe I found what I need to continue this story that I actually love writing, though don't get me wrong. I love my other stories but I feel a genuine need to continue this particular story till the end before I crash on trying to think up a story just as good.

But anyway it's you Doods that help me through these long breaks and are very patient with me so I feel I need to reward you doods for being amazing.

If anyone has any requests no matter what it is, so long as it's reasonable, I'll do everything I can to make it into the story.

Now Doods! The first member of the Infinity Order has now been revealed so keep an eye out on who that is.

———

It's been Two Weeks since Jaune Arc has created and surgically attached the recreated infinity gauntlet which has been redubbed as 'The Infinity Arm' which is basically a cyborg arm that operates on the same level as the original gauntlet, though anyway Atlas was forced to pull out as Jacques Schnee was nearly killed by the blonde man due to unsavory comments, James was shocked to hear that Jaune adamantly refused to barter any sort of trade with atlas or even the other kingdoms after the general had refused to heed any warnings from the Prodigy.

Beacon was also forced to pull out and was the cause of getting anyone from vale banned from entering the sandy kingdom after Yang went into a blood rage and tried to kill Jaune only to be subdued and harshly dealt with by the Purple Knight to which had gotten yang suspended from beacon for a full month, she also got herself on probation along with required anger management classes.

A woman with longish black hair while wearing a pencil skirt and a white blouse who is the headmistress of the academy was staring through the window with a stressed look on her face "Samara, we need to give an official answer to the public. They are getting restless and worried" a deep voiced man spoke which Sam turned her head to look at him.

The man was wearing a tanned camo military uniform while wearing a dark tanned fedora and trimmed mustache "and what do you expect me to say John? That we are handing over my prized student in order to stop a war. You know I don't negotiate with terrorists" "then you'd best start preparing for a full offensive assault because the Vacuo Branch of the White Fang has been working overtime gathering stolen military grade weapons from Atlas especially their new Paladin Mechs" John Price has spoken his thoughts on the matter.

The Wind Woman sneered a bit before looking back through the window staring at the vast expanse of the desert "is this what the world is coming to? That the white fang would turn back against their original ideals and hurt the innocent to satisfy their bloodlust?" Sam exclaimed the sighing as the amount of problems had arisen recently.

"If you want my personal thoughts on the matter, I think Salem has made her move" The Militant Captain spoke up as he can see the stress weighing on the huntress's mind to which made Sam slowly nod "I have to agree...John, let me inquire for a moment"

The soldier was pacing slightly as to help with his own thinking before nodding at Sam, the Wind Woman sighed once more before she turned around to spin and sit on her Boss Chair "John, I believe it's time that we told what is really happening to Mr.Arc" John stopped his pacing to stare at her curiously "Samara, are you sure? By explaining the truth to Jaune means we are bringing him into the war against Salem" John asked unsure if the blonde genius would withstand the under layer of remnant.

"You think I don't know that John!? I would prefer Mr.Arc to remain in bliss longer but Salem has shown her move and it places the boy in the center! As much as I want to keep my students out of harm's way, there are still legal hunters" Samara exclaimed loudly to her companion before sitting back down rubbing her right temple "Mr.Arc has shown to be an extremely bright and gifted young man so he will eventually figure out the truth much sooner than later.."