Chapter 16: Reunion and Infinity Arm(Updated)

Note: Alright Doods, I love all of your support for this series and even got quite a few ocs for the White Fang which I absolutely love! Thank you so much but I'm a bit annoyed on two accounts.

1: Y'all did not say anything on holiday based chapters.

2: Y'all did not give ideas for Jaunes Black Order so I'll make this simpler for you, comment down Marvel Canon Characters to fill in spots because if not then I'll take matters into my own hands.

I mean, come on Doods! This story won't be fun if y'all don't have a hand in it! That's how I prefer my stories is that you readers can direct its flow, it's fun and challenging

Here's a challenge for you Doods, in the next chapter I plan to have rwby/npr get punished for their arrogance so give me ideas on how to do that, primarily verbal but it's up to you Doods, the most amazing ones will be used.

Lastly, doods! I'm still looking for ideas on abilities when combining the energy from multiple stones and I can't really look on the Superpower Fandom Wiki Page(is what I used to locate all abilities of the stones) because it would be very difficult.

Last, Last Thing. I'm reminding everyone that this story is being made in Google Docs for Grammar and Spelling Correction and it's being beta read by my boy @ZergPsycho so I don't want to hear any bullshit about my writing. I'm doing my best for y'all

(Play music when jaune meets his team(Not JNPR) and repeat if it ends before the story finishes)

———

It's been several days since Jaune Arc had reawaken and it's caused quite a stir among shade which many people, primarily the more religious types had started naming jaune 'Primus, Reincarnated' which derived from a religion that praised the God Brother of Light 'Primus' as the god of all creation, Jaune survived the times underground while almost dying at the hands of an immortal warrior before coming back and whooping said warriors ass.

The only damage jaune came out from that was a scorched puncture wound, several minor cuts and his right arm decapitated which was a hell of a lot more then any student should be subjugated however the boys exploits started traveling all across remnant as one of Vacuo's Top 3 Hunters despite only still being in shade academy.

It was due to this that many companies, mainly dust and weapon dealers in Vacuo started scrambling for a trade agreement with Arc Solutions to start selling their weaponry to the public.

Thousands of Citizens are openly praying to such a man who's power could bring salvation to the desert kingdom.

But with the Light openly caring for jaune, there is darkness leering behind a corner like a spooky clone.

The Vacuo Branch of the White Fang started mobilizing close to the kingdom and started preparing for what looked like a military assault when a mysterious scorpion Faunus by the name of Tyrian had taken command then preached that this 'Jaune' was a False God and did not have right to the power he possessed.

Dozens of small time shadow groups are trying relentlessly to hack into Jaune Arc's personal computer only to realize that the genius's private files are protected by 300 near impenetrable firewalls and oversaw by Jarvis himself so the young genius did not have to worry about his secrets falling into the wrong hands in cyberspace.

However since Jaune had woke up from his sleep had caused quite the stir however Samara Midnight enforced that Jaune received no visitors until the blonde genius saw himself fit enough to receive visitors but jaune needed to fix himself before he can start seeing other people aside from Bismark who refused to leave the Mistralian Prince alone, John Price who acted as the informant to the blonde man and informed the genius the state of affairs among other things outside the school and kingdom, Hera and Sam both kept jaune up to date about the affairs involved with shade which caused the blonde man to get a clearer idea of what's been going on while he was gone and asleep.