Chapter 2: Team Alchemy(ACMM)

Chapter 2: It was at this time that rwby realized....they fucked up

——

As the walk towards the vale bullhead docks is very silent despite with several passerby's passing Jaune and Hera as they entered the large building "Professor Blaze? Where ARE we going? Shouldn't we finding a way to go to vacuo?" Jaune asked looking over at the red haired woman who was looking around as if she was searching for something "that's why we are here Mr.Arc, The Headmistress's Personal Bullhead is located in the docks so we will grab it then retrieve Professor Midnight" Hera exclaimed there reason for being at the Vale Bullhead Docks.

Though when they entered the dock where the Vacuo bullhead is located though what Jaune wasn't expecting was a young woman with long black hair and eyes standing in front of the aircraft "ahhh! Professor Midnight?!" Hera exclaimed with a shocked expression that her boss somehow got to the bullhead docks.

Sam slightly turned her head with a teasing grin while saying "Hera, the youth today is so high sped but those who move slowly can see clearly" Hera however gave a child like pout prompting the obvious older woman to laugh as she turned towards her colleague and Jaune "any case my friend, I hitched a ride on a bullhead by a woman named Echo Bliss. Sweet woman, now onto more pressing matters" midnight teased then looking over at Jaune "Mr.Arc, I've looked into records about you with no combat training...how would you assume to combat against vastly superior huntsmen and huntresses?" Samara asked wondering what kind of scientific weapon Jaune would create.

Jaune kept thinking and thinking as he figured out that he lost his families ancestral blade however the blonde as the headmistress pointed out that Jaune doesn't have the physicality to wield conventional weaponry meaning he had to enhance his own body, probably in the form of a exo...suit.

The blonde man now had his eyes opened as the train of possibilities of building his own version of an exo suit included the enhanced physical prowess and added weaponry, more possibilities is coming to mind as this exo suit can be his new personal weapon!

As Jaunes brain train is flooding past through his head with all the ideas for his exo suit however stopped when he sees Samara extending a piece of paper and pen allowing Jaune to write down his ideas "you can write it down on our way to your NEW home plus I need to make a few calls to ensure you have the proper equipment to build your weapon" Jaune nodded taking the paper then started walking towards the bullhead swiftly drawing the rough draft of a plated exo suit dubbed 'Iron Knight' and this will keep Jaune busy for the full 18 Hour Flight back to Shade academy.

-12 Hours Later, Location: Vale, Beacon Academy, Atrium-

Inside the atrium is where all 160 Students of beacon academy were located but the reason why since half of the student body were gone on missions had been hastily recalled for a matter unknown to them but rumors had been circulating that it involved an expelled student.

Team Rwby had entered the room seeing the room packed almost to the brim with people "woah! I wonder what this meeting is gonna be about" ruby exclaimed looking around the room though the true purpose of the speech as yet to be made clear for anyone, Weiss shrugged her shoulders while looking around as well but saw an unknown woman at the stage next to ozpin and a sloppily put together Glynda Goodwitch "hey guys, did something happen to Professor Goodwitch? It's almost like she got dumped by a secret boyfriend" the heiress comments that got her team to stare at Glynda.

"Oh shit!-" "swear!" Ruby cuts into yang before the latter glared at ruby then stared back at goodwitch "your right Ice Queen-" "hey!" Weiss interrupted Yang while the blonde bombshell continued "I've never seen her like this before so did something happen?" Yang finished her question looking over at the rest of team rwby though Blake just added in "do you not know?" Three sets of eyes scanned over to Blake as her bow twitched slightly at the sudden influx of attention making her stare back curiously before speaking what she had said "Glynda...was Jaunes Aunt from his mother's side so to witness her own nephew getting butt shafted by ozpin will have that affect"