Chapter 5: Team ACMM vs HAMM(Updated)

Chapter 5: Alchemy vs Hailstorm

Note: remember, each of these fights are happening simultaneously

(Play Music at Top and repeat if it finished before the chapter is done)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6YJPqFdJQohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6YJPqFdJQo

———

*Ready*

*Set*

*FIGHT!*

-Doyle vs Maryjane-

Doyle ran towards the green haired woman not even attempting to unholster his guns mostly to the fact that he wanted to test the waters with his opponent so the cowboy threw a jumping roundhouse kick only for the green haired woman to duck while slamming the blunt end of her sickle onto his back sending Doyle crashing onto the floor towards the stream.

The gunslinger slowly gets off his front onto his knees while grabbing his hat, putting it back on as he got onto his feet to glare at the woman with the oversized gardening tool while Mary slowly treaded towards the gunslinger, that tread evolved into a run straight towards the brown gunslinger.

Jumping towards Doyle slowly swiping towards him only for the gunslinger to slide underneath the woman raising his right revolver that is named Termination, towards the woman and shot it at her causing a bullet of lightning to hit the woman's abdomen to gasp at the sudden shock even caused her to let go of her scythe and hit the ground rolling to a stop to hold her lower gut "punk..." Mary commented with a slight groan.

The gunslinger raised his hat a bit with the barrel of his right revolver, termination, showing his amused eyes "sorry about the low blow young lady, but I need to win. For my new friends" The Cowboy exclaimed slowly looking down at Termination with the revolving chamber sliding out of the gun revealing 2 Smoking chambers that was fired moments prior.

Tipping Termination up as to catch the four unfixed bullets while allowing the two fired to fall onto the ground then stared at the four showing yellow tipped bullets revealing them as his Pulse Bullets that are electric filled dust before putting them behind his back into his fanny pack, fidgeting back there for several moments then returned his hand showing six more .44 bullets, Two Bullets that were coded with a red tip showing blaze dust bullets, two more bullets showing a light green tipped bullet revealing wind dust bullets while the last two were cyan tipped showing it was ice dust tipped bullets.

"Two of Each Bullets contain a dust elemental which I frankly use and prefer over ordinary metal tipped bullets but dust is expensive, especially the increase of prices on dust due to the White Fang Robberies" Doyle exclaimed as he slowly mixed together the bullets then started putting the bullets back into the revolving chamber slowly while Mary slowly got back up with the shocked attack.

When the Green Haired Woman got back to her feet slowly walked over to pick up her scythe from the ground then got back into her stance, knees bent apart and ready to jump and slice the man, The Gunslinger finished putting the bullets into the chamber then spun it around to use the momentum to spin it back into the revolver before raising termination towards Mary "I mixed the bullets so I won't know which one I'm shooting, it's like Atlasian Roulette!" Doyle chuckled to himself and fired the first shot which showed the haze of fire revealing a fire dust bullet.

Mary ducked under the bullet only for her eyes to widened as a fire explosion was heard behind her, she turned to see just how powerful the bullet and the boulder she was admiring just before initiation match begun now there was no boulder just a mess of rubble and fire ".....woah...." The Green Woman commented.

Mary turned back around to start running towards the gunslinger as she twirl scythe around blocking two more shots which was another blaze bullet and a hit of ice showing an ice dust bullet then jumped to the air to slash towards Doyle but the gunslinger rolled and shot Mary in the back with an ice dust bullet causing a splat of ice to appear "AAAGGHHH" she roared in pain only to turn around showing her pained face as well as overwhelming anger "cheap mother fucker!" "Oh ho ho! Someone has a potty mouth!" The gunslinger commented as his left hand reached for his left revolver which Doyle named it 'Epilogue'.