Chapter 12: Stone Warrior vs Remnant(updated)

Chapter 12: Remnant vs Stone Warrior

Note: alright my Doods! This story has been made in the Google Docs and I have my boy @ZergPsycho beta reading it now so it should be more enjoyable to all you Doods!

Now then! The teams of Beacon and Haven along with Atlas Ace Ops is against the near indestructible Stone Warrior, and I'm going to say this now...it's going to be one sided and it's not going to favor Remnant.

And to answer a question to @WearyCurmudgeon. The Stone Warriors material can't be changed because it's powered by Magic, this particular magic shifted the material to accommodate a soul. I affectionately call this 'Living Stone' and can't be changed by the reality stone.

Ok one last thing Doods, it's about the story. I want you Doods to comment what you think about it and I want your honest thoughts along with a way to help with the shortcomings of the story you saw and if it's something that's already been implemented like say...the infinity gauntlet then there's nothing I can do aside from remaking the whole story and we all know that will take to much time, however I will not acknowledge outright insults of the story unless you have a way to fix my shortcomings then don't bother.

Alright doods, enjoy the chapter

(Play Music on Top no and repeat if finished before the end of the chapter)

——

"AHHHHHHH!" Sun shouted as he leaped backwards not even looking to land only slamming onto his ass about the sudden movement of what's supposed to be a non living status "what the fuck!?" The blonde brawler shouted moving backwards from the status as did everyone else.

The statue didn't move with the only thing it did was resheath it's sword on its rocky belt "1..2..3..4.." the living creature exclaimed as it pointed and countered at the new visitors with the Rescue Teams unsure of what it's doing "9...10..11..12..13..14..15..huh so many guests recently and I didn't properly clean my cave hah!" The statue exclaimed joyfully laughing to itself while everyone just stared at a deadpan expression "uh...what are you?" The Pirate Inspired Huntsmen asked as his hand slowly made way to the cutlass on his left hip ready to use it.

The Unknown Creature stopped laughing as it's glowing green eyes landed on Scarlett "...I am me, but I'm not. I'm alive and I'm not who can say for sure what is true and what is false?" The creature exclaimed cryptically however, clover stepped up in front of the kids that jumped back from the stone creature "alright enough! Identify yourself!" He said in an authoritative voice trying to look unintimidated but that's not the case as the lucky man felt very afraid of this creature's sentient life.

"....my, you are far more chatty than the last one." The Warrior exclaimed, crossing its arms not even fazed by the man, however this information stuck to the Good Fortune Man "last one? Who was the last one. Tell us!" Clover exclaimed harshly "never caught the boys name, Blonde, Tall, Lab Coat and a Golden Gauntlet with a bright red stone. He was...an Interesting One. A lot more than any of you" the Warrior exclaimed.

"That must be Jaune Arc" Marrow exclaimed however gulped then spoke out to the stone man who turned towards him "what did you do to him?" The Warrior shrugged at the answer but gave the best he could "I stabbed him from behind then kicked his corpse off a cliff, he's most likely dead." He said then hearing gasps from Team R(w)by and NPR getting news that their former friend was dead.

Clover grit his teeth as not only such a brilliant mind was slain but one that could perhaps greatly help atlas "damnit, we still need to find his body.." The Fortune man exclaimed though the short woman Harriet Bree walked up next to him not allowing her gaze to leave the Stone Warrior "Clover, I think we need to destroy this thing. I don't believe it's going to allow us to find Arcs body in peace..." she explained her thoughts which the Arc Ops leader nodded knowing a protector when he sees one "right..." he said though eyeing the Warrior up and down.