Chapter 11: Revaluation

Note: this is my interpretation of the afterlife so yeah get bent

Now there I'm going to say this now, STOP TELLING ME TO FIND A BETA READER!

I do not have the time to look for someone that has enough free time to read and edit my works nor can I edit my own shit unless you believe you can help then STOP ASKING! It's heavily annoying!

——

Jaune Arc looked calm almost peaceful like as his body is swiftly flowing through what looked like a massive body of ocean but the man didn't give the impression of drowning but more contempt as voices was dominate within the unconfined water.

Jaune is washing through image to image detailing his very life starting as his time as an infant, to his time as a child which included all of his first inventions to finding Bismark half dead before those images shifted faster through the blonde mans which now hit his time at beacon though jaune just turned away from that string of memories until his short time at shade appeared.

Then nothing as the string of memories just disappeared into the black abyss of the ocean '...am...I dead?...' The Blonde Man thought as he remembered closing his eyes inside of what looked like an alter room but now woken up inside water.

However Jaune gasped a bit as he felt two people cling until his legs so looking down gasped in fear as he saw two heavily rotted people which exposed a bit bone "aaaaaAaaAaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Jaune screamed in fear as he feels himself being pulled down so the genius tries to paddle himself upwards towards the surface but the sheer strength of the demons is stronger "what the hell are you!" Jaune shouted looking down and threw a punch at the demon which it connected but did nothing as the demons forced the blonde man down more.

'JAUNE ARC! YOUR SOUL IS SOAKED WITH GREED AS YOU NEGLECTED YOUR VERY BODY FOR YOUR AMBITIONS OF KNOWLEDGE AND POWER! YOU WILL BE JUDGED AND YOU WILL SUFFER FOR ETERNITY IN THE FOURTH CIRCLE OF HELLLLLLL!' One of the demonic skeletons exclaimed causing jaune to gasp out as the bony fingers of the monster started heating up searing into the blonde mans leg through his pants.

The Prodigy struggles even more trying to swim upwards towards the surface until he saw a hand, it looked feminine so the Arc man gritted his teeth extending his right hand towards the unknown grasping onto it which it clenched her hand around his own and—

*SPLASH!!*

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

Jaune was pulled out o the water onto a nice looking beach though the blonde man didn't have time to properly admire as he is coughing out the water that entered his lungs then looking up and around, the location seemed like a beach that spanned the coast almost Infinitely like there was no end, the ocean also spanned far and wide with no end.

"Whew! That was close!" A female voice exclaimed prompting the blonde man to turn his head towards the woman who held a blackish red gothic Lolita outfit before covering her body with a pure Snow White cloak though her hair looked long which was black with her tips being the color of ruby red, it was the woman's face that got jaune to be on guard as it looked heavily similar to Ruby Rose especially the eyes.

The mysterious look alike woman turned towards jaune with a motherly smile "well hey kiddo! Glad I got you out of there" "What the hell were those!?" Jaune shouted getting up to his feel height but stumbled backwards a bit though steadied himself "ah the creatures in the water? Those were Phantoms or what we call 'Prowlers of Purgatory' you can say they are blood hounds for souls that committed great sins in life" the woman exclaimed seeing the obvious confused look in the mans eyes.