Side Quest #1

Side Quest #1: Winter Solstice

Note: ha! You thought this was the next chapter of Boba Fett kicking White Fang Ass, saving more Mandalorians within the WF Base and protecting a green Cinnabon.

HAHAHAH YOU FOOLS! YOU CAN NEVER COMPREHEND THE MADNESS THAT SWIRLS IN MY HEAD!

No, today is a long overdue Slice of Life chapter! Before Death and Destruction can take place in the promised Chapter 20.

Tell me what you thought about it! I'm looking for input and to see if you like it enough to do more in the future.

——

December 24, Winter Solstice Eve, a time of giving and to look back on everything one did for the year be it good or bad or in the middle of either, some would see this as a time to be with family or others would see this as a way to show love to a romantic partner.

Jaune however saw no joy in a meaningless holiday of capitalism as being in a royal family meant that the blonde man can have anything by only asking for it rather then wait for special occasions, in the coming 5 days of Winter Solstice many has jokingly claimed Jaune Adele Arc, Fifth Child of the Mistralian Royal Family and First Born Prince, as a Scrooge.

"Bismark, Boba. What does Winter Solstice appeal to you?" Jaune asked his two most trusted servants as he looked down at his hand while at his desk seeing the dim glow of all three infinity stones embedded into his golden right hand, Jaune was wearing his usual white lab coat that has the right sleeve torn with a black kevlar under shirt and grey combat pants but what got both the personal Knight and hunter to chuckle amusingly was that jaune was also wearing a pair of reindeer antlers and a red attachable nose.

Bismark who was standing across the workbench on the other side of the lab merely chuckled at both the additions to his masters usual look and the accompanying glare "Well your highness, to me. Winter Solstice is about looking back on everything you did and cherish what you have now. I wouldn't wish for anything other than being your Knight" the purple haired white suited knight exclaimed his honest thoughts as he usually did on the subject of serving Jaune.

Boba who was laying against the wall next to the door and wearing his usual green armor but his helmet was located on the workbench exposing his clean shaven face and bald head to the blonde prince "it doesn't matter to me, My Lord. It has no effect on my work as a Hunter for the Royal Family" The Bald Man exclaimed with a full serious tone only for his face to contort into annoyance when the White Suit Knight commented "Be serious Boba! You think I haven't seen you secretly texting Lady Ursa Wren from the Wren Family?" The Royal Swordsmen gave a shit eating grin that even made the ever logical Jaune to crack a smile.

Ursa Wren was, in terms of social status, a duchess within mistral who followed a warriors path within mandalorian culture despite such culture dying out in the modern and civil age but Boba and Ursa were both natural born mandalorians so finding romance within one's culture would be a blessing or curse depending on the lovebirds.

"Hey screw off! What Me and Ursa have is none of your concern Bismark! How about you find yourself a second wife or make up with your only daughter!" The Green Armor Mando exclaimed angrily only for the Knight to stand up from his chair having taken the bait on his only family "don't make me kill you Boba! My daughter has nothing to do with us!" Now the Hunter and the Knight are in each other's faces both snarling at each other like rabid dogs "Enough. You two are Grown Men. Start acting civilized" The Prodigy spoke while effectively diffusing a potential bomb, fight and a suspected 20 Thousand Lien of Property Damage, most likely jaunes property.

Bismark was the first to pull back and straighten out his cloth white suit "Understood Your Highness. By your command" the brown skinned swordsmen said while pushing away a fight against a close comrade, Boba just snorted as the Mando was prepared to fight but only the order of His Lord so turned around to return to his spot next to the door "As you wish, My Lord. Lord Jaune? May I ask a question" Boba said then asked the blonde man permission.