Chapter 15: Returning to Shade

Note: i wanna give a big shout out to my dood @rex232 for helping me set the basis of the demon dogs military as such, he helped me get Planetary War Ships, Drones, Jets and evening Space Cruisers along with the ground forces so @rex232 thanks for helping me out so much! And even so, Rex helped me form a bit of the storyline! So y'all should go to his profile and say good job for making 'Arc Solutions' even more fun!

Now then I want to personally thank @UnlawfulGentleman, @CBowman8, @Oblivion Nova Arc and @MM Browsing for sending in some of the best story enhancing ideas I've seen so far!

Now to reiterate @UnlawfulGentlemen, and you sir have a great point! Should jaune have his version of the black order? Well i personally think so but I did NOT like who Thanos chose so it's your Doods choice, send in ideas for powerful ocs to take the spot as a member of the 'Infinity Order' as it's named after the stones or comment a canon character that can take the spot and is loyal to only jaune.

Question: Should I do holiday based chapters? Well do know that these holiday based chapters won't be published on their respective days but it's a way to induce a slice of life feels and some well needed romance between characters.

Last Question: can you Doods give me ideas for White Fang Based Ocs to be used as main antagonists for the next arc that I call 'Vacuo White Fang Arc' and I need Faunus terrorists.

Also note that within the story, Mentions of Transformer Gods 'Primus' and 'Unicron' is used to represent two base formats of Jaune and Jean

———

The Blonde Man stared down the Stone Warrior who crumbled into a pile of pebbles and rocks indicated that it had perished 'close to dying a second time...Tamura was truly a warrior worth to be called my enemy even when utilizing the full potential of my reality stone....heh....but if such a case were to happen again, I'd rather not attempt to suicide fighting so I'll need to form a group who are a close second to me when utilizing 1 or 2 of the infinity stones.' Jaune has thought to himself just as he turned around exposing his powerful, piercing blue eye towards the hunters in training but the gaze wasn't at them but at the partially destroyed golden gauntlet laid on the floor.

'And the Infinity gauntlet is ruined beyond repair, I can build a new one but it would just face the same risk so I'll need to build a new arm and not only forge it from Draconium but I'll need to infuse Vibranium and Adamantium into it then have Ultron turn it into a cybernetic arm. It will not only house the stones but I'll never have to worry about them leaving my sight...' Jaunes thoughts continued to run then turned his eyes back to the front watching Marrow pull Elm out of the wall and sling her over his right arm in an attempt to carry her out of the caves.

Clover was shaking slightly as the blonde genius's eyes landed right on him almost like jaune was planning his assassination in 50 different methods however the lucky man sighed in relief that his luck saved him when jaune turned his gaze away towards Harriet who only stared back in awe.

"Is everyone just gonna stare at me like slack jawed morons? Or are you going to complete the mission you originally are here for" jaune called out forcing everyone out of there stupors and watched the blonde man slowly reach and clench his scorched right stump "well-" the blonde monkey started to say only for the blue haired man smack him upside the head shutting him up before speaking up "so your Jaune Arc?"

Jaune just nodded turning around towards the hunters in training "yes I am, but you have me at a disadvantage for I do not know you" The blonde man exclaimed honestly since the blue man was not important enough to be studied on "Neptune, pleasure to meet you" Nep introduced himself even attempted to extend his hand towards jaune after closing the distance between the two only to gulp feeling small under the powerful blue gaze.