Chapter 14: Unlimited Blade Works(Updated)

Note: ok one last try otherwise I'll be hitting a massive writers block probably in the next chapter, I need you guys to give some ideas on how to proceed the story after the space stone because honestly I don't know where the proceed next after that aside from annoying time skips with no story between the stones otherwise it's going to get boring.

here's a challenge for you Doods and if you do it then I may feel inclined to do something for you. Maybe an unedited oc? A large part for said oc? Maybe an idea you want added? As long as it's reasonable Doods.

Now the challenge: what abilities would you believe to be created when two or more infinity stones operate simultaneously? It doesn't particularly have to be Reality and Space since the latter is coming next but it's for all the stones when the gauntlet is made.

Last thing, someone commented on an earlier chapter and asked when the Demon Dogs Private Military is going to come and I believe I should start adding them in a future chapter, maybe in the next chapter or so. I believe it's time I should start thinking up ocs to fill in the ranks. Or if you guys are kind enough, mind sending in some suggestions?

One last thing, I swear. I believe it's time jaune starts building ships to increase and strengthen Vacuo's air superiority as well as break off and maybe challenge atlas with far superior ships to the mechanized kingdom so mind sending in ship or warship ideas? Appreciated

(Play music at the top, repeat if finished before the chapter is done)

——

Within the near limitless looking sandy wasteland where hundreds of bladed weaponry of all kinds is causing massive fear among those within except for one who casted the Reality Marble.

A blonde haired half naked man stared down a Stone Warrior from his sandy dune of the fake desert "Tamura-Dono" jaune called out using a proper and respectful suffix within the Japanese Language which the warrior looked back at him fear slowly dawning on it "what...is this!?" It shouted as fear was now dominant in its body.

The blonde man snorted slightly as his eyes drifted to every person, minus the giant woman, to see shock, awe and most certainly....Fear. "This is MY world. One I crafted from nothing using Thousands upon Thousands of carefully planned calculations in fact...I planned for you to push me this far, to force me to utilize my Reality Stone to its full potential but not under what you think is to protect myself..." Jaune exclaimed with a chuckle.

The Warrior gulped down some non-existent air unsure of what to make it "...what?" The creature said unsure of what to make jaune said "since the very start of this fight and not just between us but this whole nonsense" the blonde man said motioning towards everyone in the marble "i foresaw that you'd confront the search and rescue team, you'd toy with the hunters in training while comparing them to me.

"Then Specialist Ebi was forced to step up and protect the students along with 80% of the Ace Ops then you'd test them as well, with Specialist Ederne being the only one to exert her bodies full physical potential that caused you to move otherwise the intense physical pressure will cause you to start losing you're bodies stone bonded atoms and you'd begin to crumble long before we fought again." Jaune stopped momentarily then looked at the creature.

The blonde man witnessed more fear, TRUE FEAR, one of which is caused by those who can foresee tried and true events that "h-how...you weren't there...I know you were coming but you only were far enough until I dealt with the intruders, possibly forced you to come and protect them b-but..." the Warrior stuttered, for the first time ever.

"Yeah, I predicted that after my disappearance is when James Ironwood would arrive to shade along with Jacques Schnee to discuss a trade agreement with Arc Solutions then figure out I was gone then he'd send the Ace Ops to find me under the guise of getting my tech as I would be 'grateful' for having my life saved, then before he sends his specialists. He sends Specialist Ebi and Specialists Schnee to snoop around my lab with Specialist Schnee attempting to break into my personal files to gather my company secrets and powerful prototype blueprints along with plans concerning Arc Solutions and Remnant as a whole for the next 20 Years with 95% Accuracy along with 300 Possible Alterations that can apply to most likely 300 different scenarios.