Chapter 13: Jaune Arc vs Stone Warrior: Round 2(Updated)

Note: Come on Doods! If you guys want me to publish 'Arc Solutions' more frequently then in between month updates then you gotta tell me if you're still enjoying the series! If you don't tell me then I won't know and I'll be focusing on different stories, even if I still do but 'Arc Solutions' will be updated more frequently.

I enjoy this story much like you Doods but without inspiration is like a dog not having energy to play with his favorite chew toy

Also I'm starting to hit a writer's block for this story so I would like ideas on how to proceed after jaune acquires the Space Stone.

(Play the Music at Top and repeat if finished before the chapter is done)

——

The Warrior slowly got onto one knee watching jaune arc with widened eyes as the blonde man stepped past his former friends, all of which was staring at him with shocked looks.

"...hehehe...welcome back Gaki, I thought I killed you over the cliff" it said as it slowly rose back up to its full height however the creature placed its right hand onto the swords grip which got the Ace Ops to flinch though mostly out of pride as Jaunes very appearance got the creature to go close to unsheathing its weapon.

Jaune slowly nodded his head stopping just in front of the Hunters in Training "yeah, you nearly did but I went into a state of near death-" Jaune started explaining only to hear a gasp from Pyrrha interrupting the story "-I've decided to look into myself and I've made a realization..."

The Blonde man exclaimed slowly raising his golden gauntlet and a brilliant stable flash of red "that I will cast out my fear of myself and the world, when I have the stones embedded into my gauntlet then I should have no reason to fear anything." He exclaimed as the flash of red brighten which the ground underneath jaune started crackling red with the earth "but I have questions and you are the only one who has the answers I seek"

"Is that so Gaki? Hmmm, how about this...I'll answer one question now and the rest if you can defeat me" the warrior offered which it's eyes slowly landed on the ground underneath the blonde man to find it shifting almost like water.

"Why do you have a piece of the Planispheric Disk?" Jaune asked quickly, hitting the subject of the Warriors Job for the last few thousand years. The warriors eyes hardened immediately at the question "....how do you know Gaki? Not many in the current age know what that is so how do you know?" "I still don't know even after I researched it, the Planispheric Disk is highly rare even as ancient artifacts. Now answer me" the blonde man exclaimed as the ground started shifting more violently.

The Stone Man chuckled as he slowly entered the advanced Kenjutsu Battle Stance "very well, I did say one question...my platoon, the Eternal Dragon of the Mantles Imperial Demon Army has been stationed in Vacuo for a maximum of 10 Years until we met Diego de la Vega." The Warrior started to explain but stopped momentarily to look at the very intrigued faces of everyone aside from the blonde man who looked a bit bored.

"Diego had told my people that he was a member of a fallen order known as the Spanish Inquisition after his people had died mysteriously, then handed my commanding officer General, Takeo Satoshi, the piece of the disk and told us to hide it and never let it fall into anyone's hands if we value the world and it's future so we carved into the underground caverns underneath Vacuo and placed my platoon to guard the disk.

Inquisitor Vega has informed us that if we do this then Nibiru can never return and such the world will continue to spin, to grow, to evolve! Now why do you seek the disks gaki? Is it the wealth? The power? Or do you just seek the danger that the cursed treasure represents?" The warrior explained why it was doing in the caverns watching jaune who looked more intrigued then worried "I seek to challenge myself and this 'Nibiru' seems like something worth fighting against" Jaune informed as he really did believe that this mysterious cursed monster could match jaune in both power and intelligence.