Chapter 10: The Stone Warrior(Updated)

Note: alright my Doods! Here's the final poll for the infinity gauntlet and such I'll be taking a small break from this book so here you have it folks!

And to mah bro @WearyCurmudgeon I appreciate all of your constructive criticism! But the stones however, they are more downgraded to be within rwby standards as such can only affect the planetary scale instead of the universal nor can it erase people, just explode non protected aura users into blood puddles such as Grimm so it's more balanced then you think. But I appreciate your reviews such as everyone else! I love all of you!

(play the music when jaune and the stone warrior fights, repeat if the stories isn't finished)

——

-Earlier: Three Hours Ago-

A black skinned and white armored Thresher breaches into a dark rocky tunnel though it stopped looking around as if searching for something but "GROAR!!" The Grimm roared before its body pulsated and moved as a surge of red energy started to exude from its body "GRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!" It roared in deep pain before it stopped moving completely as the pulsating red energy and caused the Grimm to explode into a blood red paste.

Blood scattered all over the walls, floors and ceiling while a single lump crouched among the sea of blood revealing to be Jaune Arc who looked momentarily serious with the gauntlet exuding ominous red energy revealing that the blonde man had caused the Grimm to explode in a bloody puddle due to Jaunes newly acquired Blood Manipulation Ability "I didn't expect to be fully swallowed but thankfully Threshers have slow digestive systems so using Blood Manipulation was easy to kill it" Jaune exclaimed as he looked over his clothing to find his black pants was turned into dark black red which was easy to overlook but the blonde man saw that his white lab coat and white short sleeved button up shirt completely changed into Crimson.

"Damn, it's really dark" Jaune exclaimed as the tunnel like cavern was indeed dark almost pitch black while the only light source is coming from Jaunes Reality Stone as a self illuminating object 'What if you used my Matter Manipulation Ability to craft a torch master, it would provide more visible light' the stone exclaimed which The Blonde nodded as he needed more light to see aside from the ominous red light illuminated from Reality.

Jaune kneeled down onto the ground placing his gauntlet right hand onto the blood stained floor before it started to shift and red harp as the gauntlet slowly moved up, so did the moving stone matter which it slowly shifted into a torch shaft then fully formed the object as a torch but without the cloth 'why didn't you form the cloth? It was well within the power of Matter Manipulation' Reality Exclaimed unsure of why her Master, Reality is identified as a woman due to her voice, didn't explore the ability even further "now is not the time to explore and experiment with these abilities. What I aim to do is investigate these caves and look for a way out so until then, I'll use you sparingly" Jaune exclaimed as he slid off the crimson colored Lab Coat before ripping off a portion to wrap it around the torch head.

"What many people don't know is that blood is also a perfectly suitable substitute for a fire starter along with the fact that it can stay alit for several hours which is enough time for us to get our bearings within the caves plus with my coat and shirt being soaked in blood gives us enough material for a few days" Jaune exclaimed as he raised his gauntlet with a flash of red causing the blood wrapped torch to suddenly erupt in flames lighting up the cave at a far greater portion then the Red Stone.

Grabbing the torch and raising it to look around to find it far to large to be natural "the caves, it's far too large to be naturally occurring plus some of the supporting pillars looked dug through" The blonde genius exclaimed as he saw several collapsed pillars laying on the ground 'so you think someone purposely dug under the desert at one point in the past?' Reality asked her master which jaune couldn't deny but can't confirm if it was past humans or faunus but will attempt to look into when he returns to shade.