Chapter 1: Prodigy Goes to Shade

Chapter 1: Prodigy goes to Shade

-Location: Vale, Juniors Bar-

Xei walked back into the Business portion of the building the bar owner had owned looking around to see Jaune Arc passed out at the bar "what happened to the kid? I was gone for almost an hour?" Xei asked one of his employees who had the uniform of the job but with a goatee "asked for the strongest drink in the building-" "and so you idiots let Mili and Melea whip up there special Vale Brew?" Xei asked with a twitch in his eye as he forbids his darling daughters to never make that brew again.

The goatee grunt just grinned nervously while shrugging to his boss prompting the Bar Owner to sigh to himself before looking at the unconscious blonde at the bar Miltia was located on the other side of the bar cleaning a few glasses as to take his place when Xei was doing something in his office, Melanie was sitting beside Jaune cleaning up the mess of glasses he drank before hitting the counter in a drunken blackout "Girls, did you knock him out with that elixir of yours?" Junior asked walking over prompting the girl in white to look over with a small giggle "he's a really fun drunk Dad" "no doubt that he is but he's shown signs of a chatty and sad drunk so I'm more concerned how a huntsmen in training is gonna do damage when the angry drunk shows up" Junior comments on the types of drunk.

"Anyway girls, lets move into the back and get him on a bed because the bar isn't a good place to sleep" The Bar Owner commands the red and white girl which went over to Jaunes space to place both of his arms, one for each girl to put them over there shoulder and carry Jaune into the back.

Upon reaching a bed for some of the more heavy drunks before forcing them to pay for said drinks, the girls got the blonde onto the bed with Militia stretching the blanket over his body in hopes for comforting warmth "sad of what happened to him" the white dress woman exclaimed feeling sorry for the kids down luck, "what were you going to do about it Dad?" Melanie asked turning towards her father with a curious look though the bar owner scratched his right bearded cheek "I've contacted your Grand Aunt from Vacuo to come and pick up " Junior said plainly from what he did hours ago.

Both a Sisters stared at junior with a shocked look "we have an aunt?" Militia asked about her now known aunt "yeah, but she lives in Vacuo so I don't mention her much but for the mean time do NOT mention presence here or if anyone tries to force there way in, you have the green light to use excessive violence. The ONLY ones allowed is us three and Your Aunt or anyone she sent to pick him up" Junior exclaimed making both girls nod at the order even stretched slightly to work out the muscles Incase any rowdy intruders came around.

-Location: Vale, Beacon Academy-

-Time Passed Since Jaune Arcs Banishment...22 Hours-

In small private bullhead flying fast had reached towards the docks of Beacon Academy though the symbol beside held the main door held the symbol of Vacuo prompting this bullhead to be from the sandy dunes of the Vacuo Kingdom however the Vacuo Kingdom doesn't have a fleet presence in value meaning this Bullhead Fighter came from the kingdom itself.

Many would speculate how a small vehicle could move fast enough to traverse Grimm infested skies with little to no security or damage is due to several factors.

1: Professor Hera Blaze is the Science Teacher for Shade Academy as well as one of the few Huntresses in remnant to have a mental based semblance, Energy Sensor: this ability allows Hera to sense the energy of anything that comes into her large radius but this is not mistaken for auras that human and Faunus have but pure life energy that all organic creatures possess making Hera Blaze near impossible to be snuck up on.

2: the bullhead is a Class-J Bullhead Fighter which is the top of the line and infact the most recently made bullhead which is known to be the fastest and more durable bullhead of the assembly line. So 10 Hours straight in a transcontinental trip is more real then before.