Chapter 17: Confrontation

Note: so I've been pondering this chapter for several days now and frankly, I can't figure out what to do with this one? I had one idea that would speed up a portion of the story but I decided against it so I'm unsure of what to do right now just when the new arc was set in motion.

So if you Doods have any ideas on how I should proceed from this moment forward, please give em to me cause I'm honestly running out of ideas for filler between the stones.

——

Minutes passed as Crystal kept hugging close to the shirtless man trying to make sure that he would be safe, Jaune kept his arms around his new girlfriend hoping time would stop at that moment but knew that jaune added more to his workload so trying to mentally sort out his plans that would include crystal "Jaune...I know you have things to work out but don't forget that I'm here for you" The Snow Woman said which the prodigy nodded feeling that the Schnee Cousin would understand, partially anyway.

Jaune slowly nodded at this feeling glad to have made true friends before three loud but timed knocks were heard, Doyle was curious but slowly moved his free left hand into his right side of his jacket etching towards epilogue from underneath and ready to pump the unknown with dust.

Mizuki had gripped her wooden bo staff as due to her enhanced hearing meant that the green haired priestess is hearing heavy breathing meant an older man "I hear a man, late twenties to early thirties" The Green Haired woman warned her team on the visitor.

Crystal pulled out from the embrace with the blonde genius to turn towards the door when jaune called out "come in" then he puts his golden hand inside his pocket as a precaution, the door opened to reveal a man who was in his early thirties and wearing a nice press cleaned black suit with a faint blue glow from the mans undershirt.

Jaune narrowed his eyes at the mans face which was a trimmed goatee and a recent haircut, certainly it's a look of a well known business man but it's the mans eyes is what got jaune on edge.

They were the eyes of a warrior and an inventor much like the blonde mans however the suited man held experience which is something jaune doesn't have "hey there kiddos! Names Tony Stark, CEO and Founder of-" the man named Tony started to introduce himself only for jaune to interrupt.

"Tony Jet Stark, Founder and CEO of Stark Industries who had changed the game on multiple fields but the one thing that had changed completely was the name of Warfare especially with your top of the line weapons that is just below the mechanical might of atlas before you closed your weapons line and moved all the funds from that into your personal hobby as the Vacuo Ironman, a huntsmen who's done more good then most hunters all across remnant" Jaune fully explained Tony's formal background.

Tony chuckled slightly at the 'fan' without realizing that jaune who was also a highly intelligent business man and needed to learn the game too "Impressive kiddo" "not really Mr.Stark...you...are not discreet on your website.." Jaune retorted which caused the mechanical heart huntsmen to deflate "right...that's...cool"

The Blonde Man snorted slightly at Tony antics before raising his meaty hand to ease the concerns of his team "now, I suspect you aren't here for a social visit. I believe you'd want to meet the head of Arc Solutions" Jaune exclaimed the reason why tony was there which the bearded man nodded slowly returning to his full height as the man finally got serious.

"You'd be correct Mr.Arc, I've heard about your exploits in the tunnels underneath the great bronco desert as well as your immense intelligence that's said to be capable of predicting the future" Tony said fully explaining the reason on why the iron huntsmen wanted to meet the prodigy