Chapter 6: Forgemaster

Chapter 6: Forge Master

Note: after pondering it for a long while now, I've decided to abandon the Mark Suit Route and try to focus on the Infinity Gauntlet Route, don't mistake this as jaune abandoning the Iron Legion Journal Entry. I'm still going through with that I'm merely saying that Jaunes main weapon and inspiration will go towards the Gauntlet.

I'm still looking for more ocs to add for the Shade Staff and Student Roster.

I'm also looking for ideas of School Events for Shade if anyone has any

——

-Time: Sunday, 5:34 AM. Location: Shade Academy, Smithy-

A blonde man is seen sitting in front of a large dome like device sighing slightly as one of his inventions was created managed to take a good chunk of the smithy room which jaune taken a spot for himself to run his experiments.

The Metal Dome was what jaune believes to be the gateway to the blonde genius's greatest invention that has the potential to change the entirety of remnant and perhaps the entire scientific field, Jaune calls the Metal dome 'The Forge' as it will forge special things.

The Blonde Man sighed once more as he used the rolly chair that he was sitting to propel himself to an elevated desk where seven blue prints were scattered detailing six stones with varies abilities all over them and a construction blue print of a gauntlet in the middle with a comic book paper clipped right on the top corner of the blue print, it was Marvel Comic Issue #83: Infinity Gauntlet. The comics front page had a purple skinned man with gold and blue armor brandishing a golden gauntlet with Six Bright Colored Gems, there's also an ungodly amount of Vacuo Red Bull scattered all around the desk, several cans on the floor and a trash can filled with nothing but Redbull. It's uncertain how jaune managed to live through over a hundred cans.

"Now I know that Blood is connected to the creation of the stones but I still need to figure out how to form aura from the blood which in itself is going to be challenging but to figure out which Metal to build the gauntlet from" Jaune exclaimed overlooking the gauntlet blue prints seeing several metal ideas to implement dice they have high physical and elemental damage resistance, virtual indestructibility.

"Huh? I was pretty sure that wasn't here since Friday" a voice exclaimed prompting jaune to turn his head around to find a man standing there with a coffee in hand.

The man had a portly belly though no means overweight but the guts there covered by a clean muscle shirt that exposed his obvious muscular arms though the portly man also had a Blacksmiths apron with several tools within the pocket on the front, he has a workers black pants and a red bandana to cover the mans chocolate brown hair.

He also had bronze tanned skin to show that he was born from Vacuo since the Kingdom of Vacuo was built in the middle of the desert so it's quite obvious most of the civilians or workers would be tanned or darker skin toned.

Jaune got up from his seat chuckling nervously "oh I'm sorry! I didn't know this was your smithy! I spent all of yesterday and this morning setting up my equipment" the blonde genius said and apologized to the portly smithy, the man stroked his beard and chuckled at the blonde man "it's alright son, I heard about you from Samara. I was actually planning on setting up a portion of my smithy for you haha!" He exclaimed laughing slightly as he walked towards the other end of the room opposite of Jaunes new desk to find the man walking to his desk.

Partially clean aside from several reports, the mans coffee cup and a picture of himself and hugging close to woman both white and slight pale skin, the one under the bronzed man right shoulder had dyed red hair with slight pale skin. She was wearing a tank top and cargo pants.