Author's Note and Aesthetic

Author's Note.

Hi guys my name is Tiona and this is my very first book if you're here thank you so very much for reading. As aforementioned, this is my first book and so I can't tell you whether or not this will be any good but I reread it multiple times while editing and I didn't cringe myself to death so I guess it's okay. Also, I'm more of a poet than I am a prose writer (in fact I am not a prose writer at all) so if you see pieces of poetry included do forgive me.

This will be a big turn off for most but there is no smut in this book; not solely dependent on the fact that I do not know how to write a swoon-worthy smut scene but also because I don't think smut scenes would have fit into the storyline I'm trying to present.

Please be aware that in this book there is mention of rape and descriptive (but not too descriptive) rape scenes, mention of drug abuse, mention of suicide, mention of domestic abuse, mention of depression, ADHD, and OCD.

I included chapter quotes and song suggestions simply because I thought that would be fun; you are not obligated to listen to the songs mentioned, they were just acts of kindness, to say the least.

Any feedback will be appreciated so feel free to comment, however, please keep the 'hate' comments to a minimum if the story is not for you then just leave no one is forcing you to read it.

Another thing too, throughout the story you will see text features being used for different purposes; please bear in mind that 'Italic' represents memories and 'Bold' represent characters' inner voices. The story is also multi-POV so brace yourself for POV switches during certain chapters.

I can be wrong but I think that there is a point where the storyline will get blurred but please bear with me, I promise it'll be worth it in the end.

I made a playlist of all the songs mentioned in the story whether as a chapter song or a song spoken about between or amongst characters; I will upload it as soon as it is finished.

Again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Legal Sh*t

Copyright © 2021 by Tiona T. Harris.

All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical; including photocopying, recording, or by any storage and retrieval system without giving credit to the author.

Disclaimer: I hereby declare that I do not own the rights to any song, song lyric, or quote mentioned in this body of work. All rights belong to their respective owners.

Aesthetic

Alexandre Lenoir