Shoto x Reader (Ochaco's Love Plan)

Happy Valentine's Day 2021

3RD PERSON POV
"Seriously? You're not doing anything for Valentine's Day? Come on (y/n)." (y/n) was currently hanging out with Ochaco at the lunch table in the cafeteria.

"I mean, I don't have a Valentine and if I were to have one I'd only want it to be-"

"Todoroki?" Ochaco wiggled her her eyebrows at the now flustered girl.

"You are so lucky we're the only ones here." The red faced girl scolded the brunette.

Ochaco laughed. "Okay fine fine, then at least hang out with me at the skate rink tomorrow."

"Sure. As long as you buy me a hot chocolate."

"Deal! So go to Snowy Skate Rink tomorrow at three. Got it?"

"Yep. I'll see you then Ochaco!" Just then the bell rang as Ochaco and (y/n) walked off back to meet up with the rest of class 1-A.

LATER
Shoto was walking out of the 1-A classroom to see the (color) haired beauty he liked. She was walking in front of him talking to the broccoli head boy Izuku. Shoto was calmly staring at the back of her head dreaming about what it would be like to hold her lovingly.

Right when (y/n) was out of range Ochaco walked over to Shoto. "You like her don't you~" Ochaco hummed.

"What are you talking about?" Ochaco sighed at Shoto's regular poker face response.

"Okay, whatever. Can you just meet me at the Snowy Skate Rink tomorrow at three?"

"Why..."

"Just come okay? Please?" Ochaco pleaded with Shoto for the next ten minutes.

"Fine."

Ochaco's face exploded with excitement. "Thank you Todoroko!" With that, Ochaco skipped away.

Shoto sighed. "What did I get myself into."

THE NEXT DAY
YOUR POV
I picked up a sky blue scarf to match my white sweater. Along with that I had on some black leggings and white boots. Keeping my hair down I combed it out and walked out the door with my phone in hand. Walking down the street I caught the bus to head to meet Ochaco at the Snowy Skate Rink.

Arriving at the skate rink I saw someone I didn't think I would see on Valentine's Day. "Todoroki?"

"Hello (l/n). May I ask what you're doing here?" Todoroki tilted his head to the side. So cute- I mean, focus (y/n), focus.

"Oh well Ochaco-" My phone then began to buzz. "Sorry Todoroki. Can you give me a second." He nodded.

I picked my phone out of my pocket to see the caller ID being Ochaco. "Hey (y/n)!"

"Hey Ochaco. Where are you? I'm here with Todoroki and I don't see you anywhere."

"Well, my amazing friend, that's because I'm not there!" My mouth dropped.

"W-what?"

"Enjoy you're time with Todoroki and please don't kill me when you see me at school. Bye~" Ochaco then quickly hung up on me. All I could hear was the buzz on the other end.

"Are you okay (l/n)?" Todoroki's voice interrupted me. That's when I started to put two and two together.

"Hey Todoroki? Not to be rude but why are you here?"

"Oh, Uraraka asked me to meet her here at three. But when I got here she texted me that she couldn't make it."

"Hmm, you don't say." Ochaco you are so dead.