Dancer! Shoto x Reader (Dance AU)

3RD PERSON POV
(y/n) was walking around the campus of her school, U.A. It was one of the hardest schools to get into, but had some of the most outstanding opportunities. So many opportunities that don't involve sports, arts, or most important to (y/n), dance.

This school was made for intellectual opportunities, not physical ones. Something that (y/n) didn't enjoy. She wanted to become a dance teacher, or a choreographer. Specifically in hip-hop. That was her favorite type of dance. But because (y/n) didn't want to waste this opportunity she got, she stayed at this school. Her parents never supported her wants to become a dancer. They said it was an unstable career.

They explained that (y/n) should just focus on something more practical like technology advancements, like the Todoroki corporation which specializes in computers and new softwares. The only company that rivals them is the All Might corporation. The person inheriting the Todoroki company goes to the same school as her as well. So instead of spending time doing something she loves, (y/n) spends all her time studying.

But Mina wanted to get (y/n) out of her shell and bring her to a hip-hop dance club. A place where different groups of dancers compete against each other to win usually between five hundred and a thousand dollars.

YOUR POV
"Mina! You know I don't have time for that. Especially with mid-terms coming up."

"But (y/n)~ Its just one night. I promise it'll be worth your time. Think about it, being free just for tonight. Letting loose. You've told me so many stories about how you use to dance. I promise you its safe, i go there like every week. And I can show you some of my moves too." Mina kept nudging me.

"I want to go Mina, I really do but-" She cut me off.

"That's it! You're coming with me tonight!"

"But-"

"Nope, not gonna here it."

I sighed. "Fine Mina."

"Yes!" Mina pumped her fist in the air. "See you tonight!"

I smiled, maybe this would be a fun experience. I was suddenly then pushed into a locker by a hoard of girls. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay (y/n)?"

"Yeah. I guess that means Todoroki is down the hall." Todoroki Shoto. The hottest guy in school. I mean, he is pretty handsome, but he seems pretty self-centered. He never talks to anyone, and is always alone. I mean it's interesting, but never really caught my interest.

"Todoroki always seems to catch everyone's attention doesn't he." Mina smiled. "So, see you tonight!"

LATER
I just put on a (color) hoodie and black shorts with some black hip-hop sneakers. Then I heard a knock at the door of my room. "Coming."

Walking over to the door I saw Mina dressed in a tank top and shorts along with some hip-hop sneakers as well. "Ready to go?"

"I guess."

"Great!" Mina then grasped my arm and we both sprinted to the train station.

After about a fifteen minute train ride Mina then brought me to a kind of run down building. "Are you sure this place isn't sketchy Mina?"

"One hundred percent sure. Come on." Mina then dragged me into the place.

Walking inside the vibe changed from sketchy to energetic. There were strobe lights and a DJ playing upbeat music. Actually, now that I look at the DJ. "Is that Denki?!" I yelled over the music.

"Yep, this is where he is most nights." Mina responded. "He runs most of the dance battles between groups on behalf of the person who runs this club."