Demon! Shoto x Bounty Hunter! Reader (Not All Bad)

YOUR POV
Okay, this was an easy mission. The L.O.V. would handsomely pay me if I just brought in Prince Todoroki. It can't be that bad. Just sneak into the Todoroki Castle tonight and bring him in. I mean, he's just a noble, the worst he could do is try and beat me up with a sword. No matter, it won't be a match for me.

"(l/n), are you ready or not." I looked to my left to see Dabi, the person who originally set up this bounty in the first place. "The cart with the supplies is all prepared. According to the spies on the inside everyone in the castle will be asleep. Prince Todoroki's room will be guarded by two soldiers. Take them out and make sure that prince is out cold."

"Yeah yeah yeah, I've got it. You've already told me this plan like twice. By the way, why do you want the prince anyways?" If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under.

"Do you want the bounty or not?"

I held my hands up in defense. "Geese. I was just asking a quick question, but okay." Quickly, I got into the wooden cart, covering myself with supplies so that I wouldn't be spotted. I had on a pitch black shirt and pants, along with a matching black mask. Pulling up the black mask over my face, the only thing I could think about was that this was going to be one long and uncomfortable ride.

AT THE CASTLE                                                                                                                                                                        SHOTO'S POV                                                                                                                                                                          "I don't get it. Why should I get punished just because my so called father pillaged the wrong town. Out of so many things he could've done, he has to be the reason I'm half demon. No one is going to see me as "normal". My own mother was horrified of my existence and threw boiling water on my quote un-quote, "demon side". But I mean, why should I care?! It's not like I can fix myself anyways. All I can do is train as my father's weapon of mass destruction. Being used to take down country after country. I don't want war. It's just a waste of time. Great, now I'm talking to myself again."  I sighed. This is sadly how it normally goes on nights like these. Myself, staring out the window, wishing to have any life different than the one I have now. I've heard legends of a far away village named Acane being able to get rid of demon curses, but stuff like that only happen in fairy tales, and this isn't one of them.

"Stop them! Don't let them get to the prince!" I whirled my head around to the oak doors of my room, only to look and see a (color) haired looking assassin break through my doors. 

"Great, this is so what I needed tonight." I mumbled. Another one of these assassins that are after me because of my father and his countless wars. "Let's get this over with."

"Let's make this easy for the both of us. Just come with me and I won't hurt you. Sounds like a win win doesn't it?" The blackened figure explained.

"In your dreams." The figure began to attack me using nothing but their fists. I sadly had nothing on me to protect me, but I was still able to keep up with them. 

THIRD PERSON POV                                                                                                                                                            The two fought in the dead of night. The moon being the only light. Neither side giving the other anytime to rest at all. Slowly, the fighting got closer and closer to the window within the prince's room. Almost half a foot away, neither side noticed as the (color) haired female launched herself at the prince, trying to tackle him to the ground, but subsequently only launching both herself and the prince, out the window. Both sides set to plummet to the ground, when suddenly, the prince sprouted two dragon like wings on his back. One red and one white, along with a pair of matching horns as well. He quickly flew into the air with the bounty hunter, who before now, didn't know demons like him existed. Quickly regaining her competence, (y/n) began to fight Shoto in the air, trying to ground him.