Shoto x Reader (Wedding)

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto was scrambling around the grand banquet hall making sure everything was just perfect. He told his soon to be wife to not worry about any of the food for the reception since she already planned most of the wedding.

"Hey, what did I tell you about the food. She wants (favorite food) not bread for the appetizer." Shoto scolded some of the wait staff he hired. He didn't want to come off rude, but he wanted this day to be perfect. This day has been planned for months. Tomorrow was the day he'd been waiting for ever since him and (y/n) started dating. "Over there. Put that food over there." But right now Shoto was a little agitated. Who knew that planning a wedding would've been this difficult.

MEANWHILE
"What a day (y/n). You sure Todoroki can handle the food though?" Mina asked while getting her nails painted.

"Mina, Sho can handle it. I hope." (y/n) smiled while thinking of some of the funny things that could've done wrong.

"Anyways, are you excited for your wedding? I know I am being your maid of honor and all, but what about you?" Mina asked.

"Well, I'm excited, but also a little nervous. What if I trip while walking down the aisle? Or mess up saying my vows? So much can go wrong." The female went into a spiral of everything that can go wrong while Mina was trying to hold in a laugh causing the (color) haired girl to stop and look up at her. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because. Nothing's perfect. Mistakes just make things more memorable (y/n)!"

"I guess. But still what if-"

Mina put a hand in front of (y/n)'s face. "Stop right there. We have your wedding dress and reception dress ready, I have my dress ready, Todoroki is taking care of the food, music is being handled by Jirou, and decorations are being handled by Momo. Everything is fine. Now, how cool is it that now instead of being called (l/n) (y/n), your going to be called Todoroki (y/n)." At that realization (y/n)'s face went completely red. "Oh, you didn't think of that did you."

(y/n) shook her head in a no motion. "I guess I never did. I'm just so happy that I'm marrying Sho that I never really thought of stuff like that. I mean we've been living together since getting out of U.A. and we work at the same agency. Now that I think of it we already do a lot of things married people do."

"Well, soon you will be officially married. Now let's go get a facial." Mina grabbed (y/n) by the wrist and ran into another room.

THE NEXT DAY
YOUR POV
My parents were outside waiting in the church while I was in a room in the back getting my hair done by Rei, Shoto's mom. Her and Enji's relationship are getting a tiny bit better according to Shoto.

"Are you ready?" Rei spoke, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes I am Rei."

"I told you that you can call me mom (y/n). You're going to be part of the family soon." She stared at me through the vanity mirror while finishing putting my hair up in a bun. (If you have short hair she just finished combing out your hair) "And done." Rei smiled at me. She also added a few strings of gold with crystal beads attached to them to my hair.

"You know, I asked Shoto to try and keep it simple. I didn't need an extravagant wedding with crystal beads and a fancy wedding dress."

Rei laughed a bit. "He loves you. He wants you to have the best for you. I can tell. Now let's go get your shoes."

I stood up as the long white wedding dress cascaded onto the floor. The dress was strapless and had long flowy sleeves. It of course was long like a ballroom dress as well. When I picked it out I thought it was a little to flashy for me, but then Mina, my mother, and Rei all said I should wear it. Honestly it really was beautiful, and I love it.

Walking over to the door I put on the white flats. "Ready (y/n)?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Rei uh I-I mean, mom." She smiled at me.

"Let's go." I nodded and followed her out of the room.

3RD PERSON POV
Shoto was standing at the end of the aisle nervously waiting for his bride to come. Next to him was Izuku, who was his best man. Obviously. The hall was filled with beautiful and extravagent decorations. Along with that was a lot of people. People from U.A., Shoto's hero agency, and family. It defiantly looked like one of those million dollar weddings.

The music started as everyone's eyes fell on the bride, (y/n). She walked down the aisle with her father, a few tears on the brim of her eyes. She held a bouquet of (favorite flowers). Shoto was awestruck by her beauty. He couldn't believe that she was finally going to be his bride.

(y/n) made it to the end of the aisle and looked into Shoto's eyes lovingly. She then whispered something to Shoto. "I thought I said I wanted to keep things lowkey Shoto."

He whispered back. "Well I just want to best for you love."

The priest began the ceremony as everything in the room fell quiet except for a few small sniffs from family and friends. Then the priest got to the vows.

(y/n) spoke first. "Shoto, I remember meeting you for the first time in U.A., and even though you tried to push me away from you I always was interested in you. After a while you started to open up to me and I was so glad, granted at that time I didn't know I would be standing here with you today. But I'm so glad I am. I love you. I love you so so much. And I promise to always be there for you."

Shoto then spoke. "Even though at the begging I thought you were a little annoying. There was a spark, even if I didn't know it at the time. You're amazing, and I love you. I promise to always protect you and be there for you." Even though it was short, it was a lot coming from Shoto. Especially with all the progress he's made with emotions and feelings.

"Now may both of you take the others ring to put on their hand." The priest explained. There were two rings, one gold with a diamond on it, while the other one was only just a gold ring. Shoto took the one with the diamond first and then took (y/n)'s left hand. Then he put the ring on her ring finger. (y/n) then took the second ring and took Shoto's left hand, and put the ring on his finger. The priest continued. "You may now kiss the bride." Shoto wrapped one arm around (y/n)'s waist and dipped her while he used his other hand to lift her chin and kiss her. "It is my honor to now pronounce you husband and wife."

Everyone clapped as Shoto brought (y/n) up and lifted her up to hold her bridle style as he walked back down the aisle to the banquets hall.

THE BANQUET HALL
The newly wedded husband and wife sat at the table in the middle of the room while waiters were serving (y/n)'s favorite food for an appetizer. Then for the main course cold soba was served. (y/n) shouldn't really have been surprised since she did leave Shoto in charge of the menu. As the desert, a Baked Alaska, was served, both adults parents walked over.

(y/n) and Shoto talked to their parents for a bit before Enji said something that made (y/n)'s face explode with a blush. "I hope you know I'm expecting a grandchild soon."

Then Shoto smirked and responded with something that almost made (y/n) faint right on the spot. "I mean, I wouldn't mind."

_____________________________________________
1383 Words

This week I wanted to take a break from requests and went with this, because it popped into my head and I felt like writing it. I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Stay safe and have a great day!